Jon Jones would DESTROY Stipe Miocic

Could Jones Get A Win Over Stipe?

• Total voters

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
giphy.gif

the same jones that has fought once in more than two years and couldn't put away OSP?

yeah... i'm not so sure about that.

I think Jones would be able to grind Stipe out. Jones would seriously test Stipe's TDD. I can't recall anyone ever having done that to Stipe.

Hopefully we get to see Jones at HW some day.

That's not Jon Jones, that's Tupac

(That's not Tupac, that's _________)

I think Jones would be able to grind Stipe out. Jones would seriously test Stipe's TDD. I can't recall anyone ever having done that to Stipe.

plus, jones has longer reach than Struve and we all remember what happened there

struve-vs-miocic-o.gif

Yea, Jones would destroy the HW division, but he prefers the challenge of dieting and cutting to 205.

Jones > all the HWs

But the question is how good he is without PEDs? We'll see. I'd love to see a clean Jones get smashed by Cormier.

He's too much much of a bitch to even try HW.

LOL
You'll be lucky if you see him fight again at all

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Someone shoop a Croatian flag

Is stipe code for a Bentley? Then yes

Jones > all the HWs

But the question is how good he is without PEDs? We'll see. I'd love to see a clean Jones get smashed by Cormier.
You won't see a clean Jones lol. Why would he be clean? He didn't even test positive for PEDs. He tested positive for post cycle drugs.

Moral of the story, he didn't get caught for the performance enhancers. He will fix up the post cycle drugs he's using, and pass all the tests. Just like everyone else.

Jon Jones can't destroy anyone but himself and the occasional pregnant woman. He isn't a fighter. He's an ineligible former fighter sitting on his couch at home staring at yet another line of cocaine.

Nah,bro.And "destroy" is such a hard word in this case

Back