Whats your favorite Liddell KO?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mine is when he folded Guy Mezger... Nasty!
tumblr_npk5m6XQty1rofocqo1_500.gif

My personal favorite Chuck Liddel KO is the one that Sugar Rashad Evans laid on him.

Anyone ever realized he win both couture fights in odd fashion? First was a finger poke, then the next he measures perfectly right when couture slips.

Man knew how to take advantage of small openings

I never understood the Chuck hate. I always liked Chuck. My favorite has to be Randleman. People were genuinely scared for Chuck before that fight and Chuck put himself on everyone's radar. A close second would be Chuck/Randy 2. Cleanest punch Chuck ever landed.

Not a Knockout but my favorite performance in general is when he tooled up wandy

Honestly thought this was about Chuck getting KO'ed.

But favorite Chuck KO by far is Overeem. Overeem was going the better of him then 2 big punches later Overeem is slumped in the corner (and I like Overeem).

Favorite Chuck getting KO'ed is either Rampage 2 or Franklin. I like Rampage because I told everyone I was with Rampage was going to win and 90 seconds into the fight I was celebrating after everyone I was with was calling me crazy. I love the Franklin KO because Chuck came out like a bat out of hell and Franklin deaded him with one punch with his weak hand. The way Chuck fell over was like he got sniped in the head.

Back