serious question about Mike Perry

DDx2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i'm new here so was hoping you guys can help me out with something. just saw some of Mike Perry's fights and starting to like him. fun to watch definitely have potential ect. so now do i have to start acting stupid like all his sherdog fans?

ur already doing it

No, just be realistic and enjoy the entertainment. I didn't like him until i found out he made racist and homophobic slurs.

Lol I figured this was gonna be a cheeky thread. I think too many people pay attention to everything these guys do. Conor posts a new pic on Instagram, someone makes a thread. Perry gets threads all the time now even though he got beat two fights ago. No need to get deep into these guys personalities when they act like thugs or pricks

i'm new here so was hoping you guys can help me out with something. just saw some of Mike Perry's fights and starting to like him. fun to watch definitely have potential ect. so now do i have to start acting stupid like all his sherdog fans?

Clearly alt account.

Lol I knew you didn't have a serious question you big fibber

I didn't like him until i found out he made racist and homophobic slurs.

Same here.
It's like a breath of fresh air, especially in America where political correctness is all over the place.

Same here.
It's like a breath of fresh air, especially in America where political correctness is all over the place.

Yeah, life is so hard for racist homophobic people. Good for you for finding a role model.

Since when does knowing that the obviously best fighter on the planet is the best fighter on the planet mean you're "acting stupid"?

Yeah, life is so hard for racist homophobic people. Good for you for finding a role model.

I'm actually just homophobic.

Edit: Kinda ironic that I'm telling this to a guy that has Sage Northcutt as his avatar.

I'm actually just homophobic.

Edit: Kinda ironic that I'm telling this to a guy that has Sage Northcutt as his avatar.

It's ironic that a gay guy is disappointed for someone being proud of hating gay people?

What's wrong with being a racist that doesn't hurt anybody?

"What's wrong with being an ignorant jerk that doesn't hurt anybody?"

I mean, nothing, but it's a shitty way to go through life.

"What's wrong with being an ignorant jerk that doesn't hurt anybody?"

I mean, nothing, but it's a shitty way to go through life.

I believe that Dutch people @ 6'2 are taller than Chinese people @ 5'6. I believe there are differences more than just skin-deep. So I'm a racist. How does that make me ignorant?

I believe that Dutch people @ 6'2 are taller than Chinese people @ 5'6. I believe there are differences more than just skin-deep. So I'm a racist. How does that make me ignorant?

That's not being racist and you know it.

Back