UFC 213 card

Guile

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We all know this is the biggest card of the year but it doesn't seem there will be much true star power on it with the likes of Brock, Jones, Conor, Ronda and GSP all not being on it. I expect it looks like as follows:

Woodley vs Maia/Masivdal/Nick/Gunnar/Wonderboy
Tony vs Nate for interim LW title(?)
Cody vs TJ
Anderson Silva vs Kelvin Gastelum(?)
Werdum vs Overeem
Lawler vs Cerrone

-insert prelim main event
-prelim
Browne vs Oliynyk
-prelim

Omielanczuk vs Blaydes
-fightpass prelim

Woodley has confirmed he is the main event for the card which I find weird. Tony vs Nate is likely to happen but UFC may wait until August. Anderson Silva is pretty much confirmed off the 212 card to be on the 213 card against either KG or OSP. Rockhold vs Whittaker was talked about for 213 but Whittaker says its a bit rushed. Some bouts I'd like to see thrown on there are Dodson vs Rivera and Perry vs Leon Edwards. Was going to suggest Cain vs Ngannou but that is definitely a main card worth fight and will likely happen on the DC/Jones card. So who would you like to see fill in the spots?

MAIN EVENT (sadly, I suspect Amanda Nunes)
Garbrandt vs. Dillashaw (co-main, BW Title)
Werdum vs. Overeem
Lawler vs. Cerrone
another

Awesome card minus main event.

Amanda vs Valentina is a great matchup man. The best female fight atm really.

I've been MIA for a couple days so just asking about Silva being off 212 and on 213 against KG or OSP a thing? Why OSP that's just odd to me.

I'll believe Nate is fighting when I hear something from the man himself (or at least brother Nick).

Yeah, it isn't a big name card this year. Oh well. A great card nonetheless. And it'll no doubt be more exciting than UFC 200 was.

edit: Is Amanda Nunes not a possibility for this card?

Are there really ppl believing that Nate would actually fight somebody not named Conor ?

Why would Nate jeopardize the trilogy fight to make a fraction of the money he'd make in that trilogy fight. He wasn't a draw before, and was so disgusted with his contract. All he ever did was piss, and moan about it. I think he was pullin down about 60k show and 60k win per fight.

He's not gonna make millions fighting anybody not named Conor. Nate is a millionaire now. He hasn't had a huge love of fighting for a while. He's content to sit at home smoking his brains out, and waiting for the trilogy.

Get real.

http://www.mmamania.com/platform/am...ith-eight-fight-contract-tried-to-do-me-dirty

MAIN EVENT (sadly, I suspect Amanda Nunes)
Garbrandt vs. Dillashaw (co-main, BW Title)
Werdum vs. Overeem
Lawler vs. Cerrone
another

Awesome card minus main event.
I think Valentina said July is too soon for her.

Are there really ppl believing that Nate would actually fight somebody not named Conor ?

Why would Nate jeopardize the trilogy fight to make a fraction of the money he'd make in that trilogy fight. He wasn't a draw before, and was so disgusted with his contract. All he ever did was piss, and moan about it. I think he was pullin down about 60k show and 60k win per fight.

He's not gonna make millions fighting anybody not named Conor. Nate is a millionaire now. He hasn't had a huge love of fighting for a while. He's content to sit at home smoking his brains out, and waiting for the trilogy.

Get real.

http://www.mmamania.com/platform/am...ith-eight-fight-contract-tried-to-do-me-dirty
so he can get another title fight.

Back