Does Trius stand a chance against CoGar?

You made this thread just so you could trigger people by using those stupid nicknames. Admit it.

It's an interesting fight, I don't know how MM wins it though? Whenever Cody got taken down by Cruz, he reversed him in literally a microsecond. So I don't see how MM can just take him down and hold him down.

I also can't see MM getting through with his stirking, I feel like he'll get clipepd and dropped just like he did in the John Dodson fight.

I'd be very surprised if DJ could beat Cody. If he somehow pulled it off, he would undoubtedly go down as a top 5 GOAT. It would be equal to Frankie Edgar beating GSP.

i think you made this thread just so you could say both of those shitty nicknames, trying to piss people off.

What an idiotic question. It's akin to asking if Jon Jones stands a chance against Cormier. Aww, I didn't realize you were trolling.

I can't handle those nick names it's dumb

As I stated in my thread about Mighty Mouse wrongfully being the P4P....

Everybody here would give Conor a better chance against Woodley at 162.5 than they would give "Trius" against "CoGar" at 130.

Lil Platinum CoGar would never drive a Trius

It's an interesting fight, I don't know how MM wins it though? Whenever Cody got taken down by Cruz, he reversed him in literally a microsecond. So I don't see how MM can just take him down and hold him down.

I also can't see MM getting through with his stirking, I feel like he'll get clipepd and dropped just like he did in the John Dodson fight.

I'd be very surprised if DJ could beat Cody. If he somehow pulled it off, he would undoubtedly go down as a top 5 GOAT. It would be equal to Frankie Edgar beating GSP.
Did you really just compare cody to gsp?

I wasn't a fan of Cody Garbrandt (he seems like a meathead), but his performance against Cruz was extremely impressive. Nobody has ever done that to Cruz, and though Cruz seems to have lost a step after his last surgery, Garbrandt could've finished the fight. We'll see how Garbrandt does against Dillashaw; if he beats Dillashaw as bad as he did Cruz, then he'll be quite legit.

In that case, I do think that he would make it a very difficult fight for Demetrius. Yes, Demetrius has looked great, but that Tim Elliott made their fight quite competitive, and that he even dropped Demetrius is disconcerting. If Garbrandt can connect against Demetrius, since Tim Elliott was able to drop him, I think Garbrandt can put Demetrius away.

Garbrandt is green but has looked great so far. Demetrius is more proven, and arguably more skilled in that he's more well rounded, but we've also seen him lose and even be in a tough position against an unranked fighter who was cut from the UFC (Tim Elliott).

But at the end of the day, I doubt that either could beat the average NFL athlete in a bar fight.

Nobody cares. The two of them together = 1 heavyweight

of the top 3 BW, I think MM could have a bigger chance against TJ.
We need to se what happens between TJ and Cody to make a case

Who the fuck are you? QueenB's boyfriend?

Back