Belfort VS Marquardt ufc 212. Who takes it?

ROBOCOP

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Interesting fight. Obviously a likely last fight for either. What say you guys?

this card really needed silva on it.

I think this is one Vitor can actually win.

Nate was also once a very good fighter. He was top 10 for many years. Much respect to both veterans.

I think that Vitor can catch him and swarm him for a vintage stoppage and he can finally ride off into the sunset. But he won't. He will talk about how he "is back. It's the New Old Vitor again! We back!"

Both guys gave their all for the sport and were always involved in great fights. It's a 50/50 match imo, Both have the same path to victory too.may the best man win.

I think this is one Vitor can actually win.

Nate was also once a very good fighter. He was top 10 for many years. Much respect to both veterans.

I think that Vitor can catch him and swarm him for a vintage stoppage and he can finally ride off into the sunset. But he won't. He will talk about how he "is back. It's the New Old Vitor again! We back!"

Vitor has no 1st round burst anymore. He had a little TRT burst left in him after his first few fights post-USADA. But he is not a threat at all anymore. The fact that Kelvin beat him up in the initial few minutes shows that Vitor doesn't even have that explosive finishing power to take guys out in the 1st round.

Marquardt still has shown in his last few fights that his power is still there. Marquardt finishes Belfort.

Both are miles from where they once were, Belfort obviously has the power still for a quick KO, but I fancy Nate to fight smart & take this comfortably.

CTE vs CTE. Both of these guys shouldn't be allowed to fighter anymore. They're both legends in my opinion, but enough is enough.

Belfort is the better guy in terms of his history but I think he's even more faded than Marquardt. I got Nate by KO.

belfort will lose then will retire and ill miss him 20 years in the biz fighting the top guys

I hope Nate wins. I'll just go with Nate by good ole ground 'n' pound.

Interesting fight that makes sense at this point in their careers. Pointless from a rankings perspective of course but should be competitive fireworks. Close to call but my gut says Vitor pulls it off in his home town and rides off into the sunset. Don't see it going to decision.

Back