Im new here but whats with all the Perry threads?

PalmStrike

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He won a fight by elbow.

Fantastic knockout but wasn't the guy just standing there begging for it?

stop begging for a ban

He's a sherdog meme that was started by butthurt Conor haters who wanted to annoy people instead of being annoyed.

It's mostly just a meme among a bunch of chuckleheads who thought they were being funny and never figured out how to drop it, so now they have to act like they meant it all along.

Why all these ass hats in this thread making stuff up to the new guy?

The real reason is because Michael Perry is a scholar and a gentleman

by here you mean earth?

Run while you can.This isn't place where you wanna be,alone,in the dark.Believe me

He's a sherdog meme that was started by butthurt Conor haters who wanted to annoy people instead of being annoyed.
False
Im Perry fan and also a Conor fan aswell
Same with @Jehannum too

Stop holding bitterness deep in your bum soul
#Platinumbless

I just want to know what's the "nation" addition to the name

He got a huge following in spite of the annoying conor threads. Everyday there'd 20+ threads about anything involving conor. It got so annoying that a group of annoyed posters spitefully did the same thing with another outspoken fighter, Perry.

So now whenever perry's name gets brought up, his cyber cronies come along and talk about him and irrationally praise him, like conor fans.

It started as a joke, but eventually became serious due to dumb people not understanding a joke. Now It's a real thing and the rational posters have to deal with those 2 groups now.

Welcome to Sherdog.

Perry is the most beloved fighter here because he is a class act and a brutal knockout artist. Don't believe the haters. He is a gentleman with a mean streak in the cage and serious breakdancing skills

WhichGoldenAnkolewatusi-size_restricted.gif

He won a fight by elbow.

Mike Perry connects with a large cross section of young MMA fans. He's like the Michael Jackson of MMA, 2017. Now all he needs is a few more "hits". Seriously, his personality and fighting style seem to really strike a chord with a lot of young MMA fans. He's like rock and roll and hiphop rolled into one. I didn't get it up till recently, but now I do. The main thing is, he's a decent and intelligent dude behind the bad-ass exterior and beyond the bad-ass history, and young people can sense that, as can I. He's risen from the ashes of a really tough childhood, and he's a hero to many I think because of what he's made of himself. I really do wish him well in the fight business, but may the better fighter win every time.

He won a fight by elbow.

If you really don't know...

He's a heavy-handed aggressor with power in both hands, and an entertaining, divisive personality.

He came from a low-income urban area, so he talks like he's black and he has a record, all of which rubs people the wrong way.

He also posts amusing stuff on social media.

He's both loved and maligned here.

Platinum Nation is taking over.

Back