How About Wonderboy vs Perry?

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Wonderboy needs a rebound; Perry needs a step up (I think.. he still got soundly beat by Jouban).

Thoughts? and prediction?

Too big of a leap up for Mike, he should fight someone towards the bottom of the top 10 first.

I would prefer Gunnar vs Platinum.
They are yin yang in every way.
And both are coming from impressive wins.
Both fought Jouban.

It makes more sense

Wonderboy needs to take some time away to rebuild himself as a contender. Fighting an up and coming prospect who's the hardest hitter in the division isn't his best option at this point, I wouldn't bet on either guy.

I think Wonderboy took too much punishment in his last fights with Mr Woodley, he should avoid big hitters

Wonderboy got cracked everytime Woodley decided to punch him. I'd like to say Perry wouldn't sit back and watch him 3 rounds but he sat back and watched Jouban 3 rounds

I would prefer Gunnar vs Platinum.
They are yin yang in every way.
And both are coming from impressive wins.
Both fought Jouban.

It makes more sense

Plat would hit Gunnar so hard he would fix up his posture.

Wonderboy needs to take some time away to rebuild himself as a contender. Fighting an up and coming prospect who's the hardest hitter in the division isn't his best option at this point, I wouldn't bet on either guy.
Platinum is a bigger and harder hitter than Lawler and Woodley? uh.... okay.... if you say so

Wonderboy got cracked everytime Woodley decided to punch him. I'd like to say Perry wouldn't sit back and watch him 3 rounds but he sat back and watched Jouban 3 rounds
I think this fight would look similar to Jouban vs Perry, except Wonderboy would win by tko

Perry is tailor made to get beat by WB.

Sits back and gets picked apart or gets aggressive and gets KTFO.

If Perry really wants a step up the loser of Cowboy vs Lawler sounds right.

Too big of a leap up for Mike, he should fight someone towards the bottom of the top 10 first.
Wrong. This is a HUGE step up for Wonderboy. I think PMP would found Wonderboy's chin and put him to sleep early in the fight

I thought you guys liked Perry? This would be a kick to the head KO for Wonderboy. I still think he'd beat Woodley if he would pull the trigger and stop standing around watching.

Perry got them Platbows, watch out WW's.

@Jehannum BLESS

Plat Nation needs the red button pushed
lol it's not gonna happen unless it's a short notice thing

and Stephen would wreck Mike at this point...Platinum has got a lot more work to do before he can figure out a puzzle like Wonderboy, and going in with only a striker's chance is not smart

Wonderboy can do everything Jouban did in the Perry fight but better. Let's wait until Perry is ranked before talking about taking on a top 5 guy, especially an elite striker.

Platinum's hands can easily penetrate Woodley's beard, I predict a third round KO.
It will take 2 rounds for Platinum to get angry cause he has a soft spot for black people.

Back