Maia
JJ
Edgar
Cejudo

Pays 10 to 1

Who do you guys like for 211?

I like the underdogs on this card

Cigano, Jessica, Yair, Maia, Poirier

Plus maybe Sergio Pettis' odds are too good to turn down. I know Anthony has a big weakness against wrestlers, but has Sergio shown that same weakness?

JDS
Maia
Edgar
JJ

I'd bet $100 on it

Plus maybe Sergio Pettis' odds are too good to turn down. I know Anthony has a big weakness against wrestlers, but has Sergio shown that same weakness?
You guys are going to bet on not just a main event with two proven killers, but a HW main event with two proven killers? Smh ... You guys are breaking fundamental rules of successful MMA gambling. If you're betting on a HW title fight you don't ever make money nor do you know anything about gambling on UFC. Good luck.

Last edited:

Maia is the underdog? WTF?

Miocic
Joanna
Masvidal
Yair
Cejudo

I think I am gonna go with

Miocic
Maia
JJ
Edgar
Cejudo

Pays 10 to 1

Who do you guys like for 211?

I'm not super confident In Edgar or Maia winning but I am however extremely confident Krystof Jotko will beat David Branch. So I'd seriously recommend replacing either Edgar or Maia for Jotko. Also if you can get good odds on Knight, I think I he's a sleeper. I told Sherdog he'd whoop Caceres way before it happened. I feel Cejudo, JJ and Stipe are really solid choices though.

I bet on Masvidal before the odds got switched. :D
You're betting against Maia? lol. Smart.
I'm not super confident In Edgar or Maia winning but I am however extremely confident Krystof Jotko will beat David Branch. So I'd seriously recommend replacing either Edgar or Maia for Jotko. Also if you can get good odds on Knight, I think I he's a sleeper. I told Sherdog he'd whoop Caceres way before it happened. I feel Cejudo, JJ and Stipe are really solid choices though.
Chas Skelly beats Knight, if he doesn't it will be a split decision. Stay away. JJ and Stipe are not good choices either. Andrade will be present a challenge in this fight similar to Gadelha who almost beat JJ twice. The odds will be shit. And Stipe? You don't bet on HW championship fights, ever.

Last edited:
You guys are going to bet on not just a main event with two proven killers, but a HW main event with two proven killers? Smh ... You guys are breaking fundamental rules of successful MMA gambling. If you're betting on a HW title fight you don't ever make money nor do you know anything about gambling on UFC. Good luck.
I'm not breaking rules on shit. If the odds' implied probability is lower than the probabilities I cap, then it's a good value bet. Simple maths.

Maybe my opinion on the fight is off, but that doesn't mean I'm breaking MMA gambling rules or that I don't know about UFC gambling.

I'm not breaking rules on shit. If the odds' implied probability is lower than the probabilities I cap, then it's a good value bet. Simple maths.

Maybe my opinion on the fight is off, but that doesn't mean I'm breaking MMA gambling rules or that I don't know about UFC gambling.
Betting on 2 killer HW's with proven one shot KO power is just plain stupid. Sorry to break it to you. I made 5k last week risking 100 bucks. I already posted my slips and will do so again. How much you make? UFC has been paying my cable and utility bills for 3 years. I make on average 400 to 1k per UFC event. I'll go betslip for betslip with anybody. And I risk tiny amounts, from ONLY profit.

I think I am gonna go with

Why make a parlay on single event?. I wanted to do a parlay on dodson + swanson + Masvidal but didn't make it in time it paid out 3 to 1. If you want a good upcoming bet in my opinion bet on Masvidal + Gus + holloway for 6.82 odds

Betting on 2 killer HW's with proven one shot KO power is just plain stupid. Sorry to break it to you. I made 5k last week risking 100 bucks. I already posted my slips and will do so again. How much you make? UFC has been paying my cable and utility bills for 3 years. I'll go betslip for betslip with anybody.
I see it as close to a coinflip fight, but slightly favor Cigano. So naturally, I favor Cigano at underdog odds.

I agree that they're both KO artist HW's and that anything could happen. But that doesn't change what I say above. And what I say above implies there's value.

Like I said, maybe my view of the fight is off, but that's only a knock on my MMA knowledge, NOT my betting knowledge.

Regardless of your betting acumen or mine, it doesn't change what I say above. Let's not reduce ourselves to ad hominem arguments.

Cant wait for these fights for betting reasons.

Sergio, Maia, Frankie, Joanna, Stipe

Not betting till after weigh ins though. Have to see what shape Maia, JDS and Frankie are in.

You're betting against Maia? lol. Smart.

Chas Skelly beats Knight, if he doesn't it will be a split decision. Stay away. JJ and Stipe are not good choices either. Andrade will be present a challenge in this fight similar to Gadelha who almost beat JJ twice. The odds will be shit. And Stipe? You don't bet on HW championship fights, ever.

Good odds and with the right game plan I think Masvidal has a solid chance.

Back