4 Horsewomen..Where are they now?

tendersurrender

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
0425-_spo_ldn-l-4horsewomen-hg37.jpg

Not a big Ronda fan or WMMA fan but I would never go out of my way to bash either one but do you remember the "4 Horsewomen" thing. Probably the most cringey thing I've seen in the UFC at the time . They were trying really hard to start something that no one wanted but were getting hyped like there was no tomorrow. In the end they ended up with a UFC record of 7-9 with 6 of those wins coming from Rousey and one of them not even making the UFC. I just hate how people get a free ride because they are training partners with someone famous and this is exactly what happened. I hope they enjoyed it while it lasted and hopefully we don't see anymore stupid shit like this in the future.

Dead!

And thank god

A bunch of ugly women that scarred people by their ugliness

Just had a baby
No longer fights
Marrying known wife beater
And no one cares about the lanky one.

Conor has 3 partners in MMA now.
Artem, Gunnar, and Dillon (Bellator).
I predict it will go much the same way.

From left to right, having/had a baby recently, was probably released from invicta and streams twitch video games, is a pro wrestler now, and is probably retired for good.

<Goldie11> 4 horsewomen , HA what a joke. not even the UFC hype machine could get that past it's infancy stage

*Edit* Oh, I forgot to post about how they are all DNB 's

Hopefully not coming up with an even shittier schtick than "The 4 Horsewomen".

0425-_spo_ldn-l-4horsewomen-hg37.jpg

Not a big Ronda fan or WMMA fan but I would never go out of my way to bash either one but do you remember the "4 Horsewomen" thing. Probably the most cringey thing I've seen in the UFC at the time . They were trying really hard to start something that no one wanted but were getting hyped like there was no tomorrow. In the end they ended up with a UFC record of 7-9 with 6 of those wins coming from Rousey and one of them not even making the UFC. I just hate how people get a free ride because they are training partners with someone famous and this is exactly what happened. I hope they enjoyed it while it lasted and hopefully we don't see anymore stupid shit like this in the future.
Out to pasture, they padded a shallow division then got bumped when shit got real.
I fucking love this, best thing I've seen all day, I got 5 quid on pooch best of three.

Marina Shafir recently gave birth to a baby boy. She is in a relationship with a professional wrestler (he's signed with the WWE...but he is a regional showman, still getting trained up for the big stage).

Shayna does pro wrestling now.

Ronda Rousey is an aspiring actress.

Don't have a clue about Jessamyn.

Back