Donald Cerrone won't be getting his life ruined yet.

one win over the Berger and he's too good for Cowboy?

I call it like it is, but Cerrone might not match up too well against Perry. As shitty as that may sound.

Cowboy deserves to get his life ruined

There is a clip where he doesn't bow down to Perry and seems to ignore him

Perry should fight Robbie, Cowboy should fight Gunnar.

I dislike both equally but imo Cowboy toys with Perry and submits him.

Cowboy deserves to get his life ruined

There is a clip where he doesn't bow down to Perry and seems to ignore him
Lawler will ruin Cowboy quite badly.

Cerrone would probably duck under, hit a td and submit Perry in the 1st.

Perry doesn't see the 3rd round against Cowboy.

Perry doesn't see the 3rd round against Cowboy.

Yep.

Perry will be in the lockerroom after the 1st round while Cerrone is on the way to the morgue.

I like Cowboy , but I think he would play it stupid and try to bang bro w/ Perry & unfortunately get the wrong end of that ....

Perry is a massive WW. Cowboy was recently a LW. Perry via skull fucking

Didn't jouban already prove he's not ready yet.

Perry better hope he doesn't get anyone relevant

People seem to ignore that Ellenberger tagged Perry quite a few times before getting dropped by that hook.
I think Cowboy would get the job done, plus he can win with grappling too. Can't deny Perry has a chance for the KO though.

Cerrone can't be bothered with someone as minuscule as Perry, he has bigger fish to fry with Robbie.

Perry is a massive WW. Cowboy was recently a LW. Perry via skull fucking

Cowboy is totally TINY right? Like who would ever think Cowboy was a HUGE LW and is a pretty decently sized WW?

Also the guy who got boxed up by Joub, with some pretty sloppy ass hands is going to "skullfuck" someone as skillful as Cowboy? Perry isnt 25% of the boxer Masivdal was and I never see Perry coming anywhere close to winning a fight against Cowboy outside of landing a big shot early.

Back