Rumble vs prime Rashad

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
They are friends and probably wouldn't fight, plus Rumble is retired now, but hypothetically if they could have faced off in their primes who would've won? Would Rashad have been able to survive to get the choke or would he have been Shadface 2.0'ed?

I think the Shad that fought Phil Davis takes it by wrestling decision... All the other Rashads get KOed probably :)

Rashad would probably take him down and rear naked choke him like every other guy that has ever beaten him. 5 of them.

Rumble is great if he doesn't feel threatened. Once he feels threatened he crawl in a shell. Rashad wins but to be honest Rashad doesn't have a ton of heart either.

I think Rumble takes it. Cardio won't be an issue as Rashad doesn't really fight at fast pace, especially against guys with power. I can see Rumble walking down Rashad and getting him in some bad positions with his back against the cage.

id go with rumble but rashad would go for the take down quick and often....

If Rashad is able to out wrestle him he has a good change. On the feet, rashad will be knocked out cold most likely.

Wrestle 'Shad could win ,.. but NO other version of him could.

depends on if rumble wants to throw the fight by wrestling with Shad

Rashad would probably take him down and rear naked choke him like every other guy that has ever beaten him. 5 of them.

I dont think Rashad trusted his wrestling to try to get close

Back