We all were saying Perry would crack that glass chin, the hypocrite purists laughed at us

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now that he did it, they all comeback and say " oh wow he knocked out a decline fighter"

Yet just a week ago, you guys were saying Jake has fought too many good fighters, and Perry is not at level to do so. But once he did it, and we told you so, you came back repeating what we've been saying for over a month.

Just like how I said Alan would go back to being Alan jobber and non of you are fans of his, and the same ones who said they were, make fun of him now and doesn't even know if he still fights.

Once Perry becomes champ, you'll have no choice but to jump on and agree.

Matt brown or Thiago Alves will be the next one, Be this cycle will start all over again

Hypocrite away bitches!!!!

uxtcotud38wg5y06g.jpg

Only wanna fight past their best type guys like Berger Brown and Alves eh?

Why not in their prime up and comers like Jouban, Edwards, or Cummings?

BTW anyone picking Berger to win any fight at this point in his career was an absolute moron.

Alan Jouban just beat that ass on Mike Perry....Alan Jouban folks. Pretty sure 90% of these Perry fans are on street drugs and gay.

Last edited:
Only wanna fight past their best type guys like Berger Brown and Alves eh?

Why not in their prime up and comers like Jouban, Edwards, or Cummings?

BTW anyone picking Berger to win any fight at this point in his career was an absolute moron.

You need name's on your resume to build a legacy. Alan jobber has been in UFC for 10 fights,and his best win is Perry. So fuck that up and comer vs. know one will ever know him or guys like him except for the 16 people who watch fight pass prelims

you tell all 5 of those people who picked ellenberger

You need name's on your resume to build a legacy. Alan jobbed has been in UFC for 10 fights,and his best win is Perry. So fuck that up and comer vs. know one will ever know him or guys like him except for the 16 people who watch fight pass prelims

Sounds like you'd rather your boy fight shot fighters than take on contemporary challengers

Apostrophe on names too? Lol what?

Perry will be getting raped by black men he is racist against in prison soon enough.

STOP with the Perry threads....Damn!

Must have been 10 today already.

I don't remember anybody saying Jake was a heavy favorite.

Dude even changed his OP when people called Berger shot in here . Lol Jesus christ

Stick to James McSweeney bro

Alan Jouban just beat that ass on Mike Perry....Alan Jouban folks. Pretty sure 90% of these Perry fans are on street drugs and gay.
Seriously, I mean I like Perry and he is exciting to watch but beating Ellenberger doesn't make you the best fighter alive. His fans act as if his haters are the irrational ones, which I find hilarious.

Dude even changed his OP when people called Berger shot in here . Lol Jesus christ

Stick to James McSweeney bro
The man is retired and rode off into the sunset. It's Platinums time.

And inly part I address was the people who pretended to be fans of Alan jobber, and I said before the fight win it lose, he'll go back to know one knowing who he is.

And his so called fans mock him these days. Poor guy actually thought he had fans, but he had to find out that all they really were was insecure Platinum haters.

The man is retired and rode off into the sunset. It's Platinums time.

And inly part I address was the people who pretended to be fans of Alan jobber, and I said before the fight win it lose, he'll go back to know one knowing who he is.

And his so called fans mock him these days. Poor guy actually thought he had fans, but he had to find out that all they really were was insecure Platinum haters.

Still sounds like you'd rather your boy fight shot "names" for easy wins than take on contemporary challenges

Still sounds like you'd rather your boy fight shot "names" for easy wins than take on contemporary challenges

So go and fight all the unknown guys who all have a combined 18 people know who they are would do him more Justice? If donald cerrone can fight shot guys and non real contenders to the top, then so can perry

So go and fight all the unknown guys who all have a combined 18 people know who they are would do him more Justice? If donald cerrone can fight shot guys and non real contenders to the top, then so can perry

Modern ufc mentality I guess. Sad.

People who care about rankings and records above styles and skills aren't purists.

Back