Your thoughts if Germaine retires before defending title

Megatronlee

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
To find out the dirt on the female champ, we look no further than former champion Holly Holm, who just hit facebook with the news she has heard.

Holm stated,

Rumor has it that Germaine de Randamie wants to retire. I hope that isn’t true; She is a true warrior, however – I want my belt. Looking forward to a rematch!

In fact... this will give the UFC a great excuse to can this stupid division and forget if ever happened.

One the dumber things WME has come up with.

The division has 3 fighters.

Edit: 2 fighters, Holly has gone back to BW.

Its very rare for me to say this, but really...who gives a shit honestly.

Shes a champ of a division that was tailormade for cyborg who literally keeps blowing her chances of fighting for the title. Germaine also has a mediocre record and nobody knows who she is.

Womens 145 pretty much consists of:
-Germaine
-Cyborg who popped for peds and needs like 6 months to make weight
-Holly whose on a 3 fight losing streak

Holm stated,

Rumor has it that Germaine de Randamie wants to retire. I hope that isn’t true; She is a true warrior, however – I want my belt. Looking forward to a rematch!

Holly Holme "wants her belt"? Ish-ish-ish-she high? 3 loses in a row toots...

She'll go down as being the worst champion with the worst title reign over the worst division with one of the worst inaugural title fights of all time.

duck-001.jpg

I'll think she had to get back to more important things like taking her kid to soccer practice.

It would be fitting. The UFC can't even put ratings for one of their divisions because there is literally 2-3 women in it.

Women's Featherweight

No rankings available for this selection.

Why in the fuck would she retire? She would definitely be the worst champion of all time if she retired at this point. First UFC fight, wins a close decision in a shit fight after fouling her opponent multiple times, then immediately retires.

retiring just to come back in a year or two at 135 and never actually have to fight at 145 again.

if thats true wow good shut down that division who cares about this creep let her go to japan and roid up all she wants
11745514_892620487497326_8415465101366711767_n.0.0.jpg

Back