Conor's effortless power is almost unfair (poor Eddie)

Seismic

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
No wind up just a relaxed liquid-like bomb landing precisely on it's intended target, the victim's forehead, with a buttery smooth downward adjustment carrying it on to wreak carnage on the nose and further south to the chin. Reason #497 why he's on another level and they 'have no business in there' with him.

What's "unfair" is McGregors unwillingness to defend his title.

Last edited:
His power is actually the only reason he's on another level

The guy has legit explosive power. Just hope he decides to defend his title soon!!!

Eddie jack of all trades.. master at none..

abit better than normal at grappling but decides to stand the whole fight but try 2 weak ass takedown attempts.

stocktonslap.gif

A boxer with that level of power and accuracy is scary, especially in MMA. Conor has a chance in every fight, from FW to LW because as shown in the last fight, getting inside isn't easy.

We've actually never seen Conor's true power, he has never thrown a 100% shot in the UFC, it's his skills that make him special, not his power.

I rewatched that fight the other day. Eddie looked so bad. It was so awful that it brought back the thoughts of, he had to throw this fight.

This is the video I watched, pretty good editing.

I'm not on here much anymore, so I didn't understand why people actually hate on McG fans more than him.
I see it now.

What I love is the panic that shows up on his opponents face when he tags them a couple of times, even Nate had it in both fights, he just showed incredible toughness.

I rewatched that fight the other day. Eddie looked so bad. It was so awful that it brought back the thoughts of, he had to throw this fight.

This is the video I watched, pretty good editing.

I felt like i was watching a DVD that just kept skipping all the time

No wind up just a relaxed liquid-like bomb landing precisely on it's intended target, the victim's forehead, with a buttery smooth downward adjustment carrying it on to wreak carnage on the nose and further south to the chin. Reason #497 why he's on another level and they 'have no business in there' with him.

We've actually never seen Conor's true power, he has never thrown a 100% shot in the UFC, it's his skills that make him special, not his power.
<JagsKiddingMe>

Back