Masvidal vs Maia prediction

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
Maia will age overnight and get knocked out. 39 years old is too old for the welterweight division.

Anything is possible. Jorge is tough for ANYONE in the division right now tho, so it won't take Maia aging overnight for him to win.

Maia has to get this to the ground quickly, or he gets lit the F up.

Maia will strangle Masvidal.

Maia will age overnight and get knocked out. 39 years old is too old for the welterweight division.
he already got knocked out by Nate. This has nothing to do with age.
But I disagree.
He will deal with Masvidal like he did with all others. Get them down then submit them!

WAR MAIA!!!!!

I've picked against Maia many times and most always come out wrong,....so.....

u guys acting like masvidal been submitted by a inverted triangle choke or something crazy

Big Masvidal fan. But this is a very tough fight. If Maia gets it to the ground it will be a short night for him.

Maia probably gets Masvidal down in the first. But Masvidal will be crafty enough to keep himself alive. Maia's shots will become lazy and tired in the second where Masvidal will start to piece him up. Masvidal by late 2 round TKO.

Masvidal by UD or stoppage. Imo, Maia made a huge mistake in taking this fight. Woodley is an easier fight for him.

Masvidal by TKO.

he already got knocked out by Nate. This has nothing to do with age.
But I disagree.
He will deal with Masvidal like he did with all others. Get them down then submit them!

WAR MAIA!!!!!

WAR SHADDOWS, THE BIGGEST DUCKER IN SHERDOG HISTORY!!!!!

YOU ARE POSTING ABOUT MAIA, AFTER YOU CLAIMED CHRIS WEIDMAN SHOWED HIS DEFENCE WHILE DEFENDING AGAINST MAIA'S TOP GAME!

I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR WEEKS FOR YOU TO NAME THE TIME & ROUND WHERE THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED, BUT ALL I GET IN RESPONSE IS...

DUCK
AFTER
DUCK
AFTER
DUCK
AFTER
DUCK

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO RELINQUISH YOUR CROWN AS THE G.O.A.T OF DUCKERS AND ANSWER A SIMPLE, DIRECT QUESTION LIKE A MAN???

SHAMELESS DUCK BITCH KEEP ON DUCKIN'!

WAR SHADDOWS, THE BIGGEST DUCKER IN SHERDOG HISTORY!!!!!

YOU ARE POSTING ABOUT MAIA, AFTER YOU CLAIMED CHRIS WEIDMAN SHOWED HIS DEFENCE WHILE DEFENDING AGAINST MAIA'S TOP GAME!

I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR WEEKS FOR YOU TO NAME THE TIME & ROUND WHERE THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED, BUT ALL I GET IN RESPONSE IS...

DUCK
AFTER
DUCK
AFTER
DUCK
AFTER
DUCK

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO RELINQUISH YOUR CROWN AS THE G.O.A.T OF DUCKERS AND ANSWER A SIMPLE, DIRECT QUESTION LIKE A MAN???

SHAMELESS DUCK BITCH KEEP ON DUCKIN'!

<6>

I wasnt going this hard on that disgraceful ducker turd initially, despite the fact the hopeless moron was incredibly high-handed and abusive while spinning his bullshit lies about Weidman showing his skills off his back vs Maia.

But your patience does wear thin after weeks of blatant, shameless and disgraceful running and ducking from a simple, direct question.

SHADDOWS... POUND-FOR-POUND NUMBER 1 ELITE DUCKER BITCH OF SHERDOG.

Back