Would you Like Cormier move up to HW and try to get a second belt?

Dream20

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I would.

The only fight for him at LHW is Jones (maybe Gus 2).

DC is undefeated at HW I'm curious to see what he could do there.

Also we don't have to worry about any more towels.

He's too old for that now

I think he gets KO'd by Ngannou and stopped by Reem

After he fights Bones, I wouldn't mind seeing him make a second run in the heavies...He was a Beast with no cutting. Strong and quick as fuck.

Strangely enough, I think he outwrestles most HWs in the top 10 even though he can't do it to Jones. I would like to see him try.

I'd only like to see it if he beats a current top 3 HW first. No automatic TS. And, if he vacates the LBW belt first.

I don't know... He has said himself that it is scary and tough to fight the big monsters at HW.

DC is obviously slowing down, and for a guy that age, it is very difficult with the USADA breathing down his neck.

I think he will stay at LHW, collect a couple of paychecks, And retire.

Last Strikeforce HW champ. He got that belt.

5d9y8i.jpg

And that tournament had killers and UFC strap contenders. Looked better than the UFC roster apart from JDS and Cain.

Last edited:
You bunch of casual fuckers with zero product knowledge.

Three rounds of the tournament.

He has the game to be HW champ and would be far more comfortable. Cain is too much of a crock to cloud his decision these days.

Yep, him and Connor could train together too - fighting guys 3 times their own size.

Multiple weight class champs....

He's too old for that now

I think he gets KO'd by Ngannou and stopped by Reem
idk about that. He is older but him moving to HW would benefit him and his already good chin. I think he could be champ

We're so close to having jones back for some closure on LHW, only if he wins that I would like to see him challenge HW

HW and LHW are so thin that one guy with both belts won't hold things up too much and can allow contenders to emerge

I wouldn't mind it. Think he would have a good shot at becoming champ.

Tbf himself and Conor had much different outcomes when they fought the champs in their divisions.

True, but in the end he is still the champ and already beat up a couple of contenders so far, Conor got the 1st shot at LW without defending his FW belt, Aldo rematch or not, and well, the 2nd shot at LW it was gifted AF, he was 1-1 against Nate Diaz.

Move up, DC. You are too heavy for LHW. People are onto your weigh-in towel trick, now.

Also, Cain is rather irrelevant and, certainly, unreliable from a health standpoint, at HW now - door is open for you. All the Popeyes you want, bro.

I think his last weight cut should be a wake up call for DC.
The UFC should consider a "Superfight" with DC and JDS/Stipe.
DC isn't going to be around forever.

Back