Arguably the greatest UFC champion falls victim to laughably ridiculous case of mistaken identity

TheHNICuLuv2Hate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/arguab...ably-ridiculous-case-mistaken-identity-121737

giphy.gif

yoel is the size of two mighty mice.

I really don't understand why people think all black folks look alike, I remember when people were constantly confusing Lawrence Fishburne and Samuel L Jackson...Motherfuckers aren't even the same color and they don't look all that much alike.

084.png

P.S.

Lol he should take it as a compliment and just be happy he wasn't mistaken for Webster

I really don't understand why people think all black folks look alike, I remember when people were constantly confusing Lawrence Fishburne and Samuel L Jackson...Motherfuckers aren't even the same color and they don't look all that much alike.

084.png

P.S.

<DrakeLaugh>
<{anton}>

pretty sure mighty mouse is plenty smaller than yoel and conor...
and that pic is from 2016, so it says. can see why yoel was on a suspension

Mighty Mouse must've been looking pretty swole that day.

Very odd. Maybe someone trying to fuck with DJ's head. More likely an airhead super-casual fan though.

No surprise that people are morons, but Yoel Romero being more recognizable than MIghty Mouse is shocking.
This should be a dose of reality for Demetrious. Time to get into some money scraps at 135 dog.
I'd be talking shit to Cruz on social media ASAP! Dom will sell it for them both.

Lol at the Woodley gif.

Good one TS.

Romero keeping his pants on not to embarrass Conor.

Back