Has Perry ever traced his ancestors roots?

mmacasualviewer

Hardcores vs Casuals
@red
Reaction score
Has PMP ever come out & said "my ancestors are from Germany & Scotland" or something along those lines.

giphy.gif

Perry is a transparently French surname.

Has PMP ever come out & said "my ancestors are from Germany & Scotland" or something along those lines.

Mike Perry is a mostly Scottish and Anglo boy but he has African American, Native American and direct Mongolian roots tracing back to Genghis Khan himself. You see, Platinum Mike Perry was born to be the GOAT, it's in his blood. The sooner the MMA fanbase accepts that the easier it will be for them to watch Perry decimate all their favorite Welterweights.

He's a human being to me. Who cares if he's part scottish or german, although I definitely would be less of a fan if he turned out to be.

Perry is a transparently French surname.

Perry Name Meaning
Welsh: Anglicized form of Welsh ap Herry ‘son of Herry’, a variant of Harry (see Harris). English: topographic name for someone who lived near a pear tree, Middle English per(r)ie (Old English pyrige, a derivative of pere ‘pear’). This surname and a number of variants have been established in Ireland since the 17th century.

Forget Perry. The hell happened to like button?

He's obviously an "African american". Come on!

his mma hour spot he sounded drunk or high....

Myself and some of the German brothers in the Nation have speculated that he has Germanic ancestry. We even created this cool gif to represent that:
dlI95gG.gif

He's a white boy & he's jacked. He must be Welsh.

Leigh 1/2 Perry.

3e15f36bd58b6a4c8e91908ffedc1384.jpg

I can find you white boys that are jacked from every country in Europe. Funny thought, Perry is darker than a lot of Turks, Greeks, Italians, Albanians etc. Honestly there's a lot of darker skinned Polish, Germans, English, Irish, Scottish etc and then there are a lot of light skinned Iranians, Turks, North Africans etc etc. The idea of calling a person "white" and "brown" is obviously stupid when a whiter person isn't white because of his nationality and the browner person is white because of his...Fucking stupid.

President of Syria (not white)
mideast-syria--4.jpg

Ian McShane pure English Scots Irish ( super white totally)
960.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of perry's here in Ireland but the ones I've met were all part itialian going back generations. They spell it perri or perry.

He is Platinum Nation. Fock off with your XIX century labels

Back