Where should Michael Bisping vs Georges St-Pierre take place? (Poll)

Where should Michael Bisping vs Georges St-Pierre take place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Canada or Vegas? Maybe California since Bisping lives there now.

Do you think it's right for the champ to have to go to Canada?

Rogers Centre, Toronto.

It can hold 55,000 people: 54,999 GSP fans + Bisping's one and only fan, his Mom.

Edmonton. But yes considering Bisping is champ meeting on neutral grounds is likely the option here.

Do fighters get a bonus for the Gate like they do for the PPV? If so Bisping would probably be happy to fight in a stadium in Canada.

The fight is almost certainly going to be in Canada because GSP's comeback fight will fill a stadium in Canada.

UFC 216 to take place in Edmonton in September
Edmonton has finally landed their first UFC event.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/4/2...-take-place-in-edmonton-in-september-mma-news

Click for more...

Bob Nicholson, vice-chairman and CEO of the Oilers Entertainment Group (the arena owner) spoke to the Edmonton Journal about the deal:

“It goes back to having great partners. We did the Professional Bull Riding deal with IMG and now we’re able to bring this to Edmonton as an extension of that partnership.”

The belief is that the event will feature two title fights, but no bouts have been rumored for the show as of yet.

It'll do just as good in England as it would in Canada. Why should impregnated GSP get special treatment who most think lost his last fight?

On mars because nobody gives a fuck and this fight is dumb

UFC 216 to take place in Edmonton in September
Edmonton has finally landed their first UFC event.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/4/2...-take-place-in-edmonton-in-september-mma-news

Click for more...

Bob Nicholson, vice-chairman and CEO of the Oilers Entertainment Group (the arena owner) spoke to the Edmonton Journal about the deal:

“It goes back to having great partners. We did the Professional Bull Riding deal with IMG and now we’re able to bring this to Edmonton as an extension of that partnership.”

The belief is that the event will feature two title fights, but no bouts have been rumored for the show as of yet.

Fuck...it's about fuckin time.

Saskatoon has had a card, ffs.

To get a possible GSP title fight would be so cool. I'd have family going to that for sure. I assume it would be in that new arena they built since I've been gone. We already have something planned for early September. But, if this goes down with GSP. Just might have to change our plans.

I'm guessing Edmonton at this point but I'm not voting because I don't really care where the fight happens just as long as it happens.

It'll do just as good in England as it would in Canada. Why should impregnated GSP get special treatment who most think lost his last fight?
I doubt most think he lost. Only a vocal minority who also thought Hendo beat Bisping last Fall.

I know we've beaten this to death but...

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/4707/Georges-St-Pierre-vs-Johny-Hendricks

plus the fan scoring there and Hendricks won the Poll after the fight on this site as well. I don't really know anywhere that shows GSP winning.

MEDIA SCORESAdam Martin
Sportsnet.ca47-48HendricksCory Braiterman
MMAMania.com47-48HendricksNathan McCarter
BleacherReport.com47-48HendricksCraig Amos
BleacherReport.com47-48HendricksLuke Thomas
MMAFighting.com47-48HendricksBrent Brookhouse
BloodyElbow.com47-48Hendricks MMAWeekly.com47-48HendricksMike Whitman
Sherdog.com47-48HendricksChris Nelson
Sherdog.com47-48HendricksJordan Breen
Sherdog.com47-48Hendricks MMAJunkie.com47-48HendricksChase Raymond
BJPenn.com47-48HendricksJohn Pollock
Fight Network47-48HendricksJason Floyd
TheMMAReport.com47-48HendricksTim Burke
BloodyElbow.com47-48Hendricks FightMetric.com47-48Hendricks
Read more at http://mmadecisions.com/decision/4707/Georges-St-Pierre-vs-Johny-Hendricks#W3oVDCDF4M7e45ox.99

Back