Most brutal comeback ever by tit

9.gif

I'm not a fan of his, but yeah, that was a good one. Surprisingly good, especially coming from someone who's actually dumber than a box of rocks.

P.S. Tito's got a big ass head.

Good old tit orti

tito was "conor" before chael was

he was the first UFC fighter to get good PPV numbers by talking shit and causing drama/storylines

Wearing_Gay_Mezger_shirt.jpg
TitoFliooff.jpg

Give Tito his respect, he's one of the best Light Heavyweights of the night.

Gotta admit, was far more interested in this thread when I thought some breasteses were involved. :(

Are you really so dumb you spelled Tito "tit" or are you just looking for attention? And this was his best comeback imo. Laugh was perfect

Tito's best comeback...ever. He actually made me laugh when he I saw this the first time.

I know tit. She doesn't say much, but she's has a good heart.

upload_2017-4-27_21-33-22.jpeg

I'm not a fan of his, but yeah, that was a good one. Surprisingly good, especially coming from someone who's actually dumber than a box of rocks.

P.S. Tito's got a big ass head.
Fortunately inte
god, Tito is so cringe lol
allot of mma guys are. I've always thought it was unfair to expect them to perform on the mic like they're pro wrestlers. Pro wrestles train for that and it's half they're job, they're entertainers. Mma fighters should just fight

Anderson probably spotted that knee and practiced it, perfected it.... then used it in his fight with Chael.
8904f4f211e1f610fa6545d224e4d04f.jpg

I think that is Steven Seagals technique Anderson used there... Remember this video?

"Taught him stuff that we thought was maybe illegal, but is not illegal, stuff like that...It's turned out to not be illegal".

Remember everyone thought that was an illegal knee at first view? Haha

{<jordan}

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back