What makes people think Tony Ferg can beat Conor?

JonesBonesJonny

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ferg doesn't have a ground game that Conor has to worry about, nor does he have good boxing. Only Diaz and Khabib give Conor trouble imo, the rest of the division cannot compete. Tony is Conor's easiest fight in the division besides Alvarez.

He has reach and some subs. I think conor would still embarrass him standing.

Well in a boxing match, as Conor is not doing any MMA/title defenses, we'll never see this boxing match happen.

According to 50% of Sherdog, anyone can beat McGregor, he's a shit fighter that's gotten lucky.

Yet again taylor made. Fuck this ultimate clown show

Conor could knock him out, but that's about it. I'm still doubting Connie, deal wit it.

He's subbed Tibau, Barboza and Lando so he definitely does have a ground game. He was also a great amateur wrestler. He has a great chin and very unorthodox striking that could give Conor some problems. How can you not seem him as a threat? He just pieced RDA up and is on a 15-1 run in UFC if you count his TUF run.

He could take Conor down and out wrestle him.

By being a better and more skilled mma athlete, then Conor and his one dimensional self is. I can't stand either fighter, but Tony is much better and only loses if caught by the left. His movements and unpredictability are too much for flat foot Conor.

He's subbed Tibau, Barboza and Lando so he definitely does have a ground game. He was also a great amateur wrestler. He has a great chin and very unorthodox striking that could give Conor some problems. How can you not seem him as a threat? He just pieced RDA up and is on a 15-1 run in UFC if you count his TUF run.
I think he should have 2 losses. Danny Castillo beat him.

Then Tibau beat Khabib. Conor also lost to Nate who RDA absolutely schooled.
Yes but heres what I say to that. Once conor trained for Nate he fucked his face up for life. And post usada RDA hasn't won a fight.

Cuz is the worst fucking match up for Conor, he is a faster nate dias with even more unorthodox striking.
He won't gas out, like Conor after 2 rounds.
Ground game- el cucuy.
Striking- conor
Chin- el cucuy
Gas tank- el cucuy
Speed- conor
Wrestling- el cucuy
Butt touching- conor (elite level)
Monster can throw- conor (good power bad aiming)
Douche bag tattoos- conor (copy cat)
Worst fans- conor (11- 23 years olds following mma since conor got into the ufc)

Pretty even match if you ask me....

Cuz is the worst fucking match up for Conor, he is a faster nate dias with even more unorthodox striking.
He won't gas out, like Conor after 2 rounds.
Ground game- el cucuy.
Striking- conor
Chin- el cucuy
Gas tank- el cucuy
Speed- conor
Wrestling- el cucuy
Butt touching- conor (elite level)
Monster can throw- conor (good power bad aiming)
Douche bag tattoos- conor (copy cat)
Worst fans- conor (11- 23 years olds following mma since conor got into the ufc)

Alvarez couldn't take Conor down but Tony can?

Yes but heres what I say to that. Once conor trained for Nate he fucked his face up for life. And post usada RDA hasn't won a fight.
Some had the 2nd nate fight for nate.. IIRC it was a majority decision, not unanimous.

You shouldn't hate on Conor just bc he's bringing new fans to the sport. Alot of Conor fans including myself have been following mma since 03.

Back