So how do you feel about a Mike Platinum Perry vs Michael Venom Page matchup?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
So word on the street is Page is going to be a free agent. I really believe the UFC should pick him up. What are your thoughts on a Perry vs Page matchup? I mean tell me you wouldn't be excited for this one. Just imagine the build up to this and everything.

Would love to see Perry ruin MVP's life

<mma4> That would be interesting to watch, Mike don't look all that great with guys that move well, Venom by poisonous movement and snake biting long stiff straight jabs.

Page has a lot of sponsors why'd he go UFC?

So word on the street is Page is going to be a free agent. I really believe the UFC should pick him up. What are your thoughts on a Perry vs Page matchup? I mean tell me you wouldn't be excited for this one. Just imagine the build up to this and everything.

Page would ice him. Great match up for MVP. Keep him away from wrestlers.

Would watch/10 - Already excited.

Venom Page testing free agency but is still in Bellator. Damn somebody getting stiffed in that match-up. Hope he comes to UFC and we can see it.

mike-perry-ufc.jpg

page is so much better than alan jouban lol

perry would get bodied
RealExcellentAnnashummingbird.gif

Page would never fight a guy of Perry's caliber, he won't even fight handpicked perfect striking only matchup Paul Daley...

Bellator´s gonna match anyone´s offer.

Bruh, you bet your sweet ass I'd watch that fight and the entire buildup surrounding it.

Back