Umm you guys realize that Platinum Michael Perry has only been fighting for 3 years, right?

guard_passer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and he has already compiled an impressive record of 10-1 with all KO wins. he's only 25!
imagine when he actually hits his prime.

future 170 and 185 champ(205 as well?)

Platinum bless

He will beat the brawlers but technical fighters will expose the fact that he's only been fighting 3 years.

Ellenberger is a sloppy bum brawler.
did you see what he did to Matt brown?? dude is no bum.
I think Perry has what it takes to KO technical brawlers. Ill even go as far as saying he has the skills to be the 1st guy to sub Maia in the Octagon

platinum bless

Here's what Platinum Nations is to MMA and SD...

Cockroaches-Pizza-68367.gif

did you see what he did to Matt brown?? dude is no bum.
I think Perry has what it takes to KO technical brawlers. Ill even go as far as saying he has the skills to be the 1st guy to sub Maia in the Octagon

platinum bless

Matt Browne is another bum brawler with a 20-18 record, fam.

Not hating on these guys just calling a spade a spade.

Matt Browne is another bum brawler with a 20-18 record, fam.

Not hating on these guys just calling a spade a spade.
Im sorry, but I disagree. Matt Browne and Ellenberger are respectable competition. Not many guys who have been fighting for only 3 years get to face fighters of that caliber

It is scary to think that Platinum Mike Perry is yet to hit his prime. I can already imagine him KTFOing Tyron Woodley

Mark Hunt once said that each punch takes a belt away. By the time Perry is done with Maia, Maia will be in kinder garden.

There might be something to that, but I just don't see him going for a sub in favor of pounding him out.

The platinum haters and doubters are far more annoying than his fans

He still matches up poor against models

At 3 years of fighting, Jon Jones was champ.

Danny Roberts and Hyun Gyu Lim are great wins as well. Roberts especially.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back