Francisco Santos "Frank" Mir, III GOAT

congo'spython

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
th

Discuss.

I am a pretty big fan.Watched his whole UFC career.I remember I got I think it was UFC 34 on ppv,where he beat Roberto Travern,maybe 33 idr.I bought all ppv's available even ufc 1.Been a fan ever since.He's a really cool guy too.I met him back in maybe 2004,he was a bouncer at the Spearmint Rhino in Vegas and we shot the shit for quite a while,he was very cool.A girl I grew up with was a dancer there so i'd stay at her house when I went to Vegas and she introduced us.I'll always root for him,possibly the end of his career though.

I love me some Frank Mir. But he is most definitely not the goat. Maybe hw submission goat

Not all legends of the sport are GOATs and they don't need to be Frank had a great career, and he is forever a legend in my mind.

As a bjj guy I absolutely love his subs, I wouldn't call him goat but he is a legend for sure

Can't be GOAT after getting whooped by Uber TS

If mir is goat of anything than mma sucks hahaha

People forget how many records Mir has set, he gets way too much hate on these forums..he is def a future hall of famer. I hope we get to see one more crazy submission out of him just yet.

Big fan, not GOAT. Saw him fight a few times in person, may fav was "Return of Tank" when he subbed Abbott in no time at all...But hall of famer IMO, although the hall doesn't really mean too much these days.

He really is a great guy and hopefully he can fight in Japan as he desires. Hopefully Joe Rogan also stops refusing to have him on the show, I know he has been one of the MMA fighters brought up as a good potential guest that never went down. Randy is another one that comes to mind.

Maybe you're right. who would you say is GOAT, one of the Pride heavyweights? Nogeira maybe?

th

Franco GOAT.

Discuss.
Fedor Goat
Mir poking at old pride leftovers

Back