So the truth is finally revealed...

John Cena

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

- Uriah keeps saying that TJ quit TAM
- TJ says he never wanted to leave and was kicked off TAM
- TJ was kicked off the team because he had sponsors and followed the coach that made him a champ
- Uriah wanted him to stay at TAM and wouldn't allow TJ to double dip by training elsewhere (something that almost all fighters do).
-Uriah claims that doing is like cheating on your wife, yet, everyone at his gym does this

-Ultimatum was put on TJ

Train at TAM
-Friends, people that got you to the dance
-no fees for training here but don't make any money either

Leave to Colorado:
-not only train for free but get paid to train
-continue progressing in career with the coach that elevated you to the next level

TAM (Triggered Alpha Manlets) are all crybaby little men.

He was right to leave.

Last edited:
But Faber took him in outta high school man

Sounds like high school. That mentality never left these kids I guess.

How is it a big deal if a "grown" man chooses to switch camps?
What is all the fuzz about?

Makes Team Alpha Male look like Team Beta Male.

They need to get over it and move on with their lives. The whole thing is getting tiresome.

I'm still giving ZERO fucks what these soap opera stars are all about. I think it's embarrassing as fuck. And I refuse to take any side in this bullshit.

95271-fuck-fuck-fuck-gif-bugger-bugg-oLxc.gif

Only manlets would fight over this which is of course the reason they still got beef.

How is it a big deal if a "grown" man chooses to switch camps?
What is all the fuzz about?

Makes Team Alpha Male look like Team Beta Male.

They feel like TJ is a sell out for moving to Colorado. It's like if TJ was a loser in High school and TAM were the outcast that had his back taking him in as one of their own , then TJ became popular and leaves the group

This whole beef is happening because TJ feels guilty about moving and Faber/TAM is just exploiting TJ's violate emotions.

Alpha male are a bunch of triggered little bros. I would have left too.

It's not the fact that he left.

They are pissed that he denied splitting time between camps and wanted to leave.

And it's not just a "camp". Urijah gave TJ a place to live, Urijah lent him money, he takes guys in and teaches them how to invest in a future after fighting. He treats these guys more like friends/brothers than just trainer-student.

Of course when you develop a bond with someone, bring them up from the bottom, and finally see them succeed at the highest level, you are going to be disappointed when you see them follow a shady guy who owes you a lot of money.

You could tell how full of shit TAM and Faber was in that clip. Faber is a lil cry baby if you ask me and a bitch at that. JoeB leaves the team to do the same exact thing TJ did and where's the drama? why haven't they started shit with him yet? I can actually tell that TJ is telling the truth. you could tell that Faber was a lying sack of dog shit the entire time of their argument. you could see it in his eyes and by his expressions. Faber's just jealous that TJ actually got to bring home the gold unlike him failing time and time again. I saw Faber's true colors and I'm totally disgusted to think he was one of my fav's for years. I'm totally ashamed of that ignorant bastard.

Why is Dana the fucking announcer here? Holy shit this guys such a wanna-be celebrity d-bag.

<Dana05> <Dana05>

Last time he had a tv show, it got canceled after one fuggin episode..FROM THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL

fighterslogo-300x182.jpg

<{danawhoah}> <{danawhoah}>

<{danayeah}><{danayeah}>

Faber is actually good on the mic and on camera, something others like TJ and Ludwig are seriously lacking in. He gets people to take his side more often because he doesn't articulate like a meathead and his side of the story always sounds better than whoever he's arguing with.

I mean it's not complicated. He was ultra chin-hurt TJ eclipsed him and wanted to leave, so he used whatever dirt he could to make him look bad. Dillasnake learned from the best. Just because he smiles for the camera doesn't mean Urijah isn't the heart and soul of this long running drama.

Tj told urijah he wanted to train at both but his new sponsors wouldn't allow him to say Alpha Male

That's the issue , tj wanted it both ways. Train at alpha male but only rep his new gym/sponsors

- Uriah keeps saying that TJ quit TAM
- TJ says he never wanted to leave and was kicked off TAM
- TJ was kicked off the team because he had sponsors and followed the coach that made him a champ
- Uriah wanted him to stay at TAM and wouldn't allow TJ to double dip by training elsewhere (something that almost all fighters do).
-Uriah claims that doing is like cheating on your wife, yet, everyone at his gym does this

-Ultimatum was put on TJ

Train at TAM
-Friends, people that got you to the dance
-no fees for training here but don't make any money either

Leave to Colorado:
-not only train for free but get paid to train
-continue progressing in career with the coach that elevated you to the next level

Actually.. Faber never said he or anybody can't train and even mentioned it on show about Joe B and how he left on good terms. Everybody knows TAM cross trains with Jackson's and Diaz Academy amongst a few other gyms. Never was the issue. Issue is TJ leaving for a few grand and saying he was still a part of TAM, while telling Bang he was leaving. Bang didn't make him champ, nor is Bang a solid person, nor is TJ. Issue is what TAM and many other who believe in brotherhood, feel was TJ being disloyal. TJ can say what he wants, but when he bought the house and moved his family to Co, that's not implying with actions, the words you spoke. Then he began to talk bad about TAM, so then Faber said no, you can't come back, even to train randomly, if you are going to speak about TAM. Faber asked TJ to teach and be sponsored by Torque when he was at TAM, which actually would have paid him more then his Muscle Farm sponsorship he left for. The MF deal was also for him to train at Elevation and be a part of that team.. Which TJ leaves out, but Bang and Faber in their own words, have both said was the case. JB and Danny are open about trying to remain friends with TJ at first, yet slowly saw the bs in him and his ways and now are willing to tell truth about the situation and remain loyal to the brand and man who got them to where they are. Bang never took TJ to a dif level, if anything his growth was before Bang came and since, he has lost his belt, looked avg at best in his recent fights and lost any bit of popularity he once has. Even other fighters stay away from TJ now and feel he is a fraud as a person. Lance left with TJ, lost his belt and came back to TAM. Joe B is now at Elevation to train, but does his camps in Vegas, yet hasn't looked the title contender that he once was when with TAM. Proof is in the 17 belts TAM currently holds amongst it's Elite team, proof is in the amount of fighters now leaving gyms to train at Ultimate Fitness, proof is in the record JB has since actually taking over as full time head coach at TAM. #tamvseverybody

Pretty sure training at TAM isn't free. They take a % of every fighters purse.

Back