What happened to Hyun Gyu Lim ?

dontlaugh

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Is he Deaded ?

Missing since his loss to Platinum, maybe he died and they buried him in the desert.

His soul now lives in Platinum's fist.

Most likely. After a Connie fight, his opponent is out partying that night.

After a Platinum fight.... there's a memorial service.

got punked at weighins then got gaped in the actual fight.

He's a gigantic WW. Getting pinballed around the cage after such a big weight cut can't do yourself any favors.

I wouldn't be surprised if he opted for MW soon. It might even improve his cardio(though I still don't know how he went 5 rounds with a destroyed leg).

IV Ban probably has something to do with it. Too bad, he's an exciting fighter. I'd like to see him back again, brawling with reckless abandon.

Is he Deaded ?

Missing since his loss to Platinum, maybe he died and they buried him in the desert.
he's been working at Berger King

PrmHZVF.jpg

He works in fast food now.

He will be remembered as a part of the most awwsome weigh in moment ever.

got exposed, he has very little technique and just won fights by being massive and having a huge power advantage

he caught a lot of guys with knees and uppercuts because shorter guys kept trying to duck beneath the taller fighters punches.

perry figured this out quick and just waited for lim to drop his hands while throw an uppercut or knee and merked him

i think lim will get rekt by anyone who watched the perry fight and just copies the same gameplan

look how little defense lim had while throwing uppercuts and knees
lim-dropped-by-mike-edited.gif

hQT2GlN.gif

got exposed, he has very little technique and just won fights by being massive and having a huge power advantage

he caught a lot of guys with knees and uppercuts because shorter guys kept trying to duck beneath the taller fighters punches.

perry figured this out quick and just waited for lim to drop his hands while throw an uppercut or knee and merked him

i think lim will get rekt by anyone who watched the perry fight and just copies the same gameplan

look how little defense lim had while throwing uppercuts and knees
lim-dropped-by-mike-edited.gif

hQT2GlN.gif
He ate some heavy bombs for sure. Halleluja.

Back