Why Did Joanna's Fanbase Crumble and Almost Disappear Entirely?

Coolidge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Was it:
A) Her behavior on The Ultimate Fighter, e.g. 'Go back to the jungle where you belong'.
B) Her mediocre performances and lack of finishes as of late.
C) Her name is so peculiar that her fans eventually forgot it and her.
D) The fanbase is still strong. There just hasn't been a lot to talk about.
E) None of the above.

It did?

I think it's because she hasn't fought since November of last year and has fallen out of the limelight temporarily?

It did?

I think it's because she hasn't fought since November of last year and has fallen out of the limelight temporarily?

I thought that could be part of it, but there's very little discussion even now and the fight's not that far out. I've been noticing a steep decline in the number of Joanna threads for quite awhile.

While I like WMMA. It is still pretty new and casual fans seem to have a short attention span.

Never saw any fanbase crumble. Funny to see people even entertain that idea,just because a farcical question was posed. She hasnt fought in a while,and she is expected to beat anyone else who is in the division. We're good.

She's a great fighter but she simply doesn't have the "it" factor to become a super star. Besides after the Rousey hype people are going to be a lot more buying into the hype about a female fighter.

Lol to this day
Im still a little taken back by what she said....east Europeans just dont give a shit
They dont have white guilt in Poland,so a statement like that doesnt rustle nearly the same jimmies as it does here. There are jungles in Brazil. Its really not a big deal.

Never saw any fanbase crumble. Funny to see people even entertain that idea,just because a farcical question was posed. She hasnt fought in a while,and she is expected to beat anyone else who is in the division. We're good.
{<jimmies}

Was it:
A) Her behavior on The Ultimate Fighter, e.g. 'Go back to the jungle where you belong'.
B) Her mediocre performances and lack of finishes as of late.
C) Her name is so peculiar that her fans eventually forgot it and her.
D) The fanbase is still strong. There just hasn't been a lot to talk about.
E) None of the above.
They found out she's polish.

Because nobody cares about WMMA, and if casuals do then it's just some flavor of the month shit.

Joanna has fans and is a good fighter but her fans came about largely because they wanted to have an answer to "you hate Ronda and you hate all women fighters" no "l love Joanna" and she's a real star etc..despite never headlining a PPV card.

We won't even talk about how her bully mentality is cute and endearing but others...well

They dont have white guilt in Poland,so a statement like that doesnt rustle nearly the same jimmies as it does here. There are jungles in Brazil. Its really not a big deal.

They tend to cry that even though they are white, they never had any privileges. That seemed really big for them to get that message across.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back