I hate seeing will Brooks lose , would you like to see him fight again?

Underdog bjj jp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's not on a winning streak but I still have faith he can make waves in 145 , he's way too small for 155 as evident

Even when he was winning in Bellator he wasn't the most exciting guy in the world. Not too worried about him one way or the other.

Will Brooks was never my friend.

He was always considered to be very whiny in Bellator but he did a good job as a champion there. He probably would have beat Patricky, Thomson, and Chandler (3) for the title if he were still there.

He's probably been the least successful Bellator champion in the UFC so far. Only one win over Ross Pearson, fuckin' hell.

I don't mind seeing him lose, he needed to be humbled.

Given that. He's still legit top 15 UFC material and will prove his worth soon.

Will "Humble Rumble" Brooks is about to be KO'ing fools.

He said on mmahour that he had suicide thoughts when he lost in bellator to Saad awad. I wonder how he is holding up now?

Yeah I actually picked against him in both of his last fights and had money on Charles olvieria by sub in his most recent loss, however he looked gutted when he lost that fight.

Would be good to see him get some wins but he needs to realise this isn't bellator and every fighter is dangerous.

He's not on a winning streak but I still have faith he can make waves in 145 , he's way too small for 155 as evident

You honestly think he's "way too small for 155"?That's crazy,guys 5'10" with tree trunks for legs.He lost to a super game (and overweight) Cowboy,then got caught by one of the nastiest offensive sub guys in the UFC.He's a great fighter he'll be back if they don't cut him,if they do he can go kick ass somewhere else.

I like brooks but I think he's getting the axe instead of another fight

Give him complaining Al but most likely Al the whiner will KO him

Back