WSOF LW Champ Justin Gaethje Signing With The UFC

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Give him Barboza or Michael Johnson and let's have some fuckin' fun.

Last edited:
Hell yeah!

LW just got (more) stacked

HOLY HELL WME MADE A GOOD DECISION?!?!

Super exciting fighter, hopefully he can get matched up against someone like Chiesa, Barboza, Duffy, etc.

Awesome signing. I hope he gets someone top 15 for his debut.

He is a fucking beast.

Watch the fuck out LW.

Hopefully Gaethje pans out better than Will Brooks but I think Gaethjes a very limited fighter unfortunately. Still a great signing, so happy to have Moraes and Gaethje in the UFC!

Evan Dunham
Beneil Dariush
Michael Johnson

Any of those matchups sound about right for a debuting Gaethje. He has done well, but I will be very surprised if he legitimately gets near the top of the UFC 155 lbs.

I'll like to see him vs Michael johnson, that'll be a good test as far as how hell do with the top ten of the division

Honestly, he should headline a fight night in his debut. He's already got champ experience and some exposure and hype. A top 10 fight to headline a free card would be good, and a highlight reel win would propel him to contention.

Only ever saw him fight the one-armed guy but looking at his record, he must be decent to go on a streak like that.

Weird how all those WSOF fighters have wikipedia entries though. It's a pretty low level promotion, seems like being on WSOF qualifies a fighter to get a wikipedia page.

He's a very good and hard hitting LW, but he opts to slug it out too much. Great for the fans but iono if he can get to the top with that style.

And lol @ PFL - Professional Fighter's League that shit sounds gay af.

UFC will make him lose his first fight. They dont want a big fish in a small pond to besmirch them

Fuck yes. Shame he in mcgregors division cause he will never be champ. Look forward to seeing him wreck some fighters though

This Pro Fighters League sounds just as interesting. Nice concept. Off to watch some Gaethje fights now...

Edson Barboza would be my pick to face Gaethje.

I feel that Gaethje has done enough to get himself a top 10 opponent in the UFC. Barboza also doesn't seem to be near a title shot right now, especially with the MayMac nonsense.

Back