UFC on Twitter?

I hope not,I wouldn't want to have to get a twitter.With all the different places we have to go to watch a single UFC card it's pretty stupid already.

On PPV:

On Fox:

On FS1:

Oh the game is in overtime

On FS17:

On Fight Pass:

On twitter:

On "oh fuck that i'm skipping this shit"

Free fights on Twitter? What year is it? 2011 again?

<Fedor23>

The quality will be better than the 160p resolution I'm used to watching PPVs at if you know what I'm saying...

As far as card quality I would expect fightpass card level shit.

How do they make money off that? LOL. I doubt it.

<Fedor23>

The quality will be better than the 160p resolution I'm used to watching PPVs at if you know what I'm saying...

I don't get the people who watch the laggy streams at 160p. I just steer clear from Sherdog on fight night and the next morning make sure I have around 6GB free space on my hard drive. Unrelated.

I don't get the people who watch the laggy streams at 160p. I just steer clear from Sherdog on fight night and the next morning make sure I have around 6GB free space on my hard drive. Unrelated.

Mostly because I am impatient, I like to participate in the PBP threads, and Saturday nights I have more free time than Sunday. But I get what you are saying.

Mostly because I am impatient, I like to participate in the PBP threads, and Saturday nights I have more free time than Sunday. But I get what you are saying.

Yeah I get the good of watching it live, it's great to watch the fight threads on round breaks etc. Even better if you are watching with an MMA savvy friend together. Or in a bar. I got spoiled of the Conor KO over aldo on a "funny pictures" website the next morning for not watching it live. Upset of the year completely spoiled. After that I've been so careful I literally don't use Internet after the fight starts and before I've seen it. Every website nowadays is a spoiler. There are even, what I call, anti-spoilers: if the fight encompasses a chance for a great upset and you don't get spoiled by going on facebook or accidentally opening youtube and seeing suggested videos, you can assume the upset never happened. If the upset happened, clearly facebook and youtube would be full of it in suggestions.

Yeah I get the good of watching it live, it's great to watch the fight threads on round breaks etc. Even better if you are watching with an MMA savvy friend together. Or in a bar. I got spoiled of the Conor KO over aldo on a "funny pictures" website the next morning for not watching it live. Upset of the year completely spoiled. After that I've been so careful I literally don't use Internet after the fight starts and before I've seen it. Every website nowadays is a spoiler. There are even, what I call, anti-spoilers: if the fight encompasses a chance for a great upset and you don't get spoiled by going on facebook or accidentally opening youtube and seeing suggested videos, you can assume the upset never happened. If the upset happened, clearly facebook and youtube would be full of it in suggestions.

That really sucks. I'd have been pissed. Lol I like your anti-spoilers theory, I believe it.

Back