How did you feel about these recent judges decisions? What was your opinion?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
How did you feel about these recent judges decisions? What was your opinion?

Woodley vs Thompson II?
woodley-exposing-thompsons-inadequacy-to-lead-1.gif

Silva vs Brunson?
1jhgkq.gif

Bisping vs Hendo II?
giphy.gif

I didn't see any of those fights, which just makes me realize my overall interest in the UFC's recent product has been pretty low. It sucks but mediocre cards and fights will do that.

I thought Hendo might have won the 3rd round, overall it was a pretty boring fight other than the 2 knockdowns

But at the highest level, fights will go to distance, it´s impossible to finish every fight. They have to find good judges as soon as possible, there´s just too much at stake. Fighters work too hard for it.

But at the highest level, fights will go to distance, it´s impossible to finish every fight. They have to find good judges as soon as possible, there´s just too much at stake. Fighters work too hard for it.
Bad judging has been going on since boxing started and it will continue to go on...

Bad judging has been going on since boxing started and it will continue to go on...
The question was how did you feel about the decisions, did you agree or disagree?.... do you think it could´ve gone either way?

I had Woodley, Silva and Hendo winning

Didn't watch silva fight

I had wonderboy on first viewing but was one of this things where I wasn't surprised motherfuckers and after review I think woodley won

I Had Hendo but that was only because I was looking at that one through biased glasses

Aside from the Lobov/Swanson robbery, I think the judging has been fine.

Back