UFC Rankings Report - Platinum Mike Perry doesn't make top 20

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score

Forrest correctly assessed that Mike Perry was losing the fight until his leaping left hook.

Rightfully so IMO. Jake is a declining, on his way out fighter with a shot chin.

Many of us didn't think Perry was good enough to overcome that.

Jake should not be ranked higher than Perry however, that's ridiculous.

I'd like to see Mike take on a fighter with a chin in the top 15.

Not even top 20 yet you haters can't stop making threads about him.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Just wait until he keeps winning....

we don't care :)

ranked 30-40 coming off a loss he got no13, so wherever he is ranked now he can get a top 15 guy.

I made a list of the available fighters at 170 (from the top 30 or so) but I need a minute to find it.

@$uicideboy$

I made a list of the available fighters at 170 (from the top 30 or so) but I need a minute to find it.
Emil Meek vs Nordine Taleb on 28th May
Ben Saunders vs Peter Sobotta on 28th May
Erick Silva vs Yancy Medeiros on 3rd June
Warlley Alves vs Kiichi Kunimoto on 11th June
Colby Covington vs Dong Hyun Kim on 17th June
Tarec Saffiedine vs Rafael Dos Anjos on 17th June

Demian Maia vs Jorge Masvidal on 13th May
Robbie Lawler vs Donald Cerrone on 8th July

that leaves these guys from the top 30 or so

Tyron Woodley
Stephen Thompson
Carlos Conduit
Neil Magny
Gunnar Nelson
Kamara Usman
Thiago Alves
Alex Oliveira
Leon Edwards
Matt Brown
Ryan LaFlare
Santiago Ponzinibbio
Bryan Barberena
Alan Jouban
Zak Cummings
Court McGee
Tim Means
Jordan Mein
Siyar Bahadurzada

@$uicideboy$

I'd like to see him fight Siyar or Means. I doubt we'll see him fight a another young prospect like Erick Silva.

Perry never cracks the top 5, maybe top 10, but he's a brawler and should only fight other brawlers. Feed him to Matt Brown.

Perry never cracks the top 5, maybe top 10, but he's a brawler and should only fight other brawlers. Feed him to Matt Brown.

As a fan I know why you want to see the Brown fight; it would be action packed, but as a Platinum hater that is the last fight you should be hoping for. Brown's style is tailor made to get KTFO by Mike. That fight is Mike vs. an older shop-worn version of himself.

As a fan I know why you want to see the Brown fight; it would be action packed, but as a Platinum hater that is the last fight you should be hoping for. Brown's style is tailor made to get KTFO by Mike. That fight is Mike vs. an older shop-worn version of himself.

I dont hate Mike Perry, just Plat Nation.

He and Alves would be legit. Or Brown too, though Brown is coming off a loss to Ellenberger, who Perry just beat. Give him Alves.

I dont hate Mike Perry, just Plat Nation.

Fair enough.

<mma4>

My point stands though; if you think the Nation is insufferable now, I guarantee another ko against a ranked opponent is not going to make it better for you 'round here.

ha, mcgregor fans always pathetic like this. worried about dem hands

Fair enough.

<mma4>

My point stands though; if you think the Nation is insufferable now, I guarantee another ko against a ranked opponent is not going to make it better for you 'round here.
<Fedor23><{JustBleed}>

He lost to Alan Jouban- and knocked out the recently very easy to ko- ellenberger....where do you think he should land ?
??- latter part of 30 at welter and if anyone brings up his name for pound for pound discussion then ban hammer should be picked up and ready for use.

Not even top 20? Lol
hughesgirl.gif

Back