T-wood's next opponent

PrideisRizin

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Today TWood said he is starting champ camp for a yet to be named opponent. I'm guessing Lawler! Also I would love to see Condit get a rematch just don't see it. Thoughts?

Today TWood said he is starting champ camp for a yet to be named opponent. I'm guessing Lawler! Also I would love to see Condit get a rematch just don't see it. Thoughts?
<TrumpWrong1>

Nick Diaz or Conor McG. <40>

Its obviously Con Con. thats the only reason they didn't announce the name, but announced that he has a fight

Just like Rumble "new career" this will be a mystery for months

There is like no one available. Really weird. Which means it's probably going to be Nick Diaz. People were mad about Gus getting the shot, but at least he had won a fight in the past 5 years.

TW is somewhere with sunglasses on indoors in a BLM tee. In before more race baiting tangents. Cannot wait for his glass chin to get clobbered.

Gunnar
Nick
Wonderboy

Place your bets ladies and gentleman. My money is on Gunni since he is best buds with Conor.

Lawler?

All_of_us.gif

There is like no one available. Really weird. Which means it's probably going to be Nick Diaz. People were mad about Gus getting the shot, but at least he had won a fight in the past 5 years.

Winning is 'overrated," whereby fighters are beta by dry humping or running from the sport + return when the fighter who was champ loses. GPS is still having Silva night terrors.

It's not Nick Diaz. Have you seen his instagram lately? I haven't but I heard all he does is blaze all day. He hasn't won a fight in many, many years. T-Wood would murk him. He wouldn't take that fight anyway, nor are they going to offer that guy a title shot are you people crazy? I think it's Conor. Would be the biggest fight in UFC history for a record 3 belts, he wouldn't have to risk his strap (again) and he has built in size excuses. Sounds like a Conor fight to me.

Last edited:
Winning is 'overrated," whereby fighters are beta by dry humping or running from the sport + return when the fighter who was champ loses. GPS is still having Silva night terrors.
And Silva is having Jon Jones night terrors

If Maia/ Masvidal winner really isn't getting it then it's gotta be Conor. They already planted the fucking seed!
sz6Yp8.gif

My guess is Nick Diaz. And Nate probably made it one of his demands to take a fight besides Conor, that he gets an interim title shot and his big bro gets a WW title shot. UFC is in need of big money events, so it makes sense for everyone.

Condit.

Not officially retired but not many fights left, doing over the fight that ended due to an injury. Lawler's booked to fight Cerrone, Maia's scheduled to fight Masvidal, Conor's waiting on Mayweather, they won't give it to Wonderboy, and Diaz won't want to fight a wrestler.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back