TJ Dillashaw - is he really the snake?

logistix

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Obviously both parties have things to say and their own version of the story.
I used to think TJ was the absolute snake and whatever,
but recently after the last couple episodes of TUF... I'm starting to have my doubts.

What do you guys think?
Is TAM telling the truth?
Is TJ's version the true version?
Or are both sides all little snakes in the grass?

Thoughts?

Him getting blasted is kinda unfair. Lol, Conor is to blame too, if that was anyone else, nobody would have given a shit but Conor has dat charisma. :p
Also, plain to see that Faber is bitter because TJ has done something he couldn't. War TJ!

Obviously both parties have things to say and their own version of the story.
I used to think TJ was the absolute snake and whatever,
but recently after the last couple episodes of TUF... I'm starting to have my doubts.

What do you guys think?
Is TAM telling the truth?
Is TJ's version the true version?
Or are both sides all little snakes in the grass?

Thoughts?

"Manlets in the Grass", a 2017 National Geogrpahic documentary on the TAM-TJ feud, narrated by Sir David Attenborough

His face literally looks like the face of a Snake. You do the math.

Obviously. Look what happens when Cody forces his tongue out.
RJ7XtBD.gif

Him getting blasted is kinda unfair. Lol, Conor is to blame too, if that was anyone else, nobody would have given a shit but Conor has dat charisma. :p
Also, plain to see that Faber is bitter because TJ has done something he couldn't. War TJ!

I also find it kinda annoying how explosive Cody is, getting all physical out of nothing.
did you see him trying to get all in between Faber and TJ?
I actually LOL'ed when TJ seemed to get frustrated and told him to shut up for a second haha

TAM is a group of idiots who are incredibly talented. Their coaching situation was bad and it's pretty well known that Urijah has acted shady to members as well. My guess is that nobody is completely innocent or guilty, like in nearly every other conflict.

he might not have handled his TAM exit perfectly but i do feel a little bad for the dude. thousands of people on the internet constantly post memes about him being a back stabber and a snake.

It's ridiculous how much shit TJ got for switching gyms, you'd think it had never been done before

I doubt anybody would really give a shit if Conor had not made a thing out of it.

Not even Cody. He just goes with it for the trash talk now.

I also find it kinda annoying how explosive Cody is, getting all physical out of nothing.
did you see him trying to get all in between Faber and TJ?
I actually LOL'ed when TJ seemed to get frustrated and told him to shut up for a second haha
I saw it, think it was the middle finger that got Cody all angry but I agree, him exploding and trying to attack all the time is stupid. He should have let Faber handle the talking from now on.

The reason TJ looks bad to the masses is because mcgregor went on national tv and called him a snake, while tj and Faber were side by side denying it. Then shortly afternoon tj and Faber has a feud between them, it made tj look real bad

You should youtube 'Faber explains why Dillashaw left TAM. TAM Radio'

He could be embellishing, but his explanation seems to have points to what he's saying. Whereas Dillashaw kept quiet when all this came out and goes on about 'drama' 'Faber being jealous that Dillashaw left him' Practically name calling.

It seems from the way Faber explains how Dillashaw told him he was moving to Denver, he was embarrassed/felt awkward about it and didn't tell him out straight.

I think it probably was a lack of communication on both sides, or at least Dillashaw's part. Also you have to look at both perspectives. From TJ's side he's just going with the coach who he felt can make him better, and he still wanted to train at Alpha Male. From Alpha Male's side, or Faber's side, TJs choosing to go with another coach, who Faber it seemed didn't get along with, and also a person who had left their camp and left a bad taste before as well. Seems like his dislike for Ludwig, compacted with the fact that now he felt disrespected and hurt by Dillashaw leaving; kind of exaggerated this whole thing. Then after that happens, it blows up to where Dillashaws is talking about small things that he didn't like, and Faber saying the same thing. If Dillashaw never would have left, these things probably never get old and become a problem. It's like things your ex did that you didn't like, when you're with them you don't care; but once they're gone, you might feel more inclined to say aomthing about it, especially if it was a bad breakup. It's understandable, I'm sure this probably happens a lot when people leave gyms. So I don't think he's a snake personally, he was just doing what's best for himself; and it worked. Also it worked out for Team Alpha Male since with Dillashaw gone, they were able to build of Garbrandt. Something that would of been tough if Dillashaw was still on the team and still champ. It just depends how you look at it, but I understand both sides. I think Faber was more hurt than anything and it happens. Dillashaw was probably a good friend and Faber just felt blindsided and backstabbed by it.

Last edited:
he might not have handled his TAM exit perfectly but i do feel a little bad for the dude. thousands of people on the internet constantly post memes about him being a back stabber and a snake.

Feeling totally bad.

Also:
152l2ya.jpg

Back