When a Thug is Given Gloves: Platinum Michael Perry

Alan.Jouban03-458x600.png

This guy lost to a midtier badly.i dont understand all the ass kissing.

Haha I didn't even see the Platinum reference on the home page and he was the first person I thought of

provide a rebuttal or you're just in denial. blatant Perry hater
All those losses were either dq or lucky shots.even the best can receive a lucky shot and go down,moose-hall for example.but if you r being dominated for 3 rounds and knocked down to your ass in the process im sorry but you r nothing special.by the way i dont hate him.he is a less polished jeremy stephens and he won't make it to the top.maybe a gate keeper but even that is generous.

All those losses were either dq or lucky shots.even the best can receive a lucky shot and go down,moose-hall for example.but if you r being dominated for 3 rounds and knocked down to your ass in the process im sorry but you r nothing special.bu the way i dont hate him.he is a less polished jeremy stephens and he won't make it to the top.maybe a gate keeper but even that is generous.

This seems like a sufficient rebuttal
Perrys loss was a fluke as well bro. you will see. the best have 1 or 2 losses on their resume. you fucked up. I will be tormenting you with each Perry win

PLATINUM

FUCKING

BLESS

MMG4z.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back