If TJ beats Cody, who's next?

Eli1015

Martial Artist
@Brown
Reaction score
Does dom Cruz get a title shot vs TJ to set up TJ vs Cruz 2. Or a title eliminator rematch between cruz and Cody?

Cruz will be back

marlon moraes, jimmie rivera, cruz rematch, mighty mouse, dodson rematch... there's options

some mix of Cody/TJ/Cruz will be happening for a while.

Beating Dom in the rematch and Mighty Mouse for the flyweight belt.

Pretty certain that Cruz is going to fight the winner of TJ vs Cody.

Does dom Cruz get a title shot vs TJ to set up TJ vs Cruz 2. Or a title eliminator rematch between cruz and Cody?
Depends on the win. If it's not convincing there would be a rematch. Otherwise probably not Dom until he wins one or two

Cruz probably.

this isn't the first time that a division had a huge gap in skill after 3 fighters. eventually Cruz will drop off and another one or two guys will catch up. it'll be fine in the long run. until then, a rematch or two in the next few years will definitely happen.

I do think Cruz should just do it like TJ did. Get 2 victories together to build up a potential rematch. This gives new talent a chance to position themselves in the rankings and makes a top10 more transparent and interesting.

Definitely Cruz, both because of his skill and just losing the belt. 3 elite fighters at BW, hefty drop-off after them. But I'm curious how Moraes does. MM should be in the conversation but I guess he wants to get 11 first.

Back