The Money/Mac debate

hitman911

MindJaxd
@Brown
Reaction score
Can Conor beat Floyd? Are you guys sick of hearing this debate and ready to see the fight? Or are to the point you don't want to hear about it unless the fight is signed and a date is set? Personally I'm sick of hearing about it an either want the fight signed and dated, or get Conor back in the cage.

Doesn't matter to me if it happens or not (never thought it was gonna come to fruition anyway)

I don't care for side show fights I'd much rather see conor defend his belt or vacate it and go at 170.

Can Conor beat Floyd? Are you guys sick of hearing this debate and ready to see the fight? Or are to the point you don't want to hear about it unless the fight is signed and a date is set? Personally I'm sick of hearing about it an either want the fight signed and dated, or get Conor back in the cage.

Get ready to wait three to five years if you're lucky, guy. The UFC may need to go through bankruptcy before Mayweather-McGregor can happen.

Money the UFC once had to pay fighters now goes to paying debt from the WME-IMG deal.

The UFC will negotiate McGregor's monetary demands down by letting him sit out 2017, and maybe a big chunk of 2018.

Im a big conor fan but there just is no way he beats Floyd.

Won't watch this exhibition match, it's a joke. I hope it doesn't happen and they make Conor sit out for a while and realize he is a bum without the UFC.

Anythings possible

What debate?

Floyd is worth 400m
Conor is worth 15m

Lol

Floyd gets an easy win and a paycheck against a 0-0 guy who would lose to amateurs

Back