Great idea: Conor vs Nick Diaz for the interim WW title

Scheme

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
This is a great idea. If Conor wins, he gets a third belt and will get to face Woodley for undisputed title.
If Diaz wins, then he finally gets a UFC belt and is almost forced into a fight with Woodley for undisputed title.

Discuss.

FotorCreated-51.jpg

Neither of them have done anything to justify getting a WW title shot.
But other than that, it's a great idea.

No man. This isn't a great idea at all

Why the hell should there be an interim? Woodley is one of the few champs who fights number 1 contenders.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did it

Conor is a boxer and Nick Diaz is a retired mma fighter.

i have an awful idea; how about fighters fight in their division and champs fight contenders and if they don't the belts get stripped.

UFC should never have allowed Conor v Alvarez, Bisping v Hendo or Bisping v GSP. now half the top 10's in 4 different divisions are angling and haggling instead of fighting.

awell. it was fun while it lasted.

So Nick who hasnt won a WW fight in 5 years, and Conor McGregor who is 1-1 at WW against the same LW fighter, are your two top contenders for a title shot? You're worse than Dana White.

Fuck belts and shit. That fight must happened.

The UFC is currently already a joke.

a fight between conor and diaz for the interim belt just makes them look even more WWE-esqe

This is a great idea. If Conor wins, he gets a third belt and will get to face Woodley for undisputed title.
If Diaz wins, then he finally gets a UFC belt and is almost forced into a fight with Woodley for undisputed title.

Discuss.

FotorCreated-51.jpg
keep repeating it's a great idea. Maybe it'll become true

Enough interims. Just fight.

Discuss.

FotorCreated-51.jpg

WTF?
How is this a great idea?
Woodley is active, just said he will fight in July... and you want to make an Interim belt???

holy shit this place just gets dumber and dumber by the day

So Nick who hasnt won a WW fight in 5 years, and Conor McGregor who is 1-1 at WW against the same LW fighter, are your two top contenders for a title shot? You're worse than Dana White.

This is correct

I would not be surprised at all if they did this. What does surprise me is that they have not matched MM up with Yoel.

Back