Tony Ferguson slams Nate Diaz: He's all on Conor McGregor's d**k!

TheHNICuLuv2Hate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
TONY FERGUSON has continued his campaign for a fight with Nate Diaz.

“He’s all on McGregor’s d**k,” Ferguson told ESPN's Brett Okamoto. “He’s like a f**king bad ex-girlfriend.

"Literally, a bad taste in somebody’s mouth if you win or you lose, you’ve gotta move on, dude.

"If you really want that money fight then you’re probably hurting for money. Literally, if you have that money fight, you should pay your taxes and then move on. This is a fighter sport."

He added: "You’re ranked number what, eight? Ninth? Don’t you want to be better than that? S**t, dude you beat is ranked higher than you. Don’t you want an opportunity at the belt? Come on.

"I’m skipping a couple names but I’m giving you an opportunity. I’m doing you a favor, I’m not doing myself a f**king favor.

"I’m giving you a chance but if you don’t want it, that’s cool. I’ll give somebody else a chance.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/ufc/609348/Nate-Diaz-Tony-Ferguson-Conor-McGregor-UFC-News

Conor really did change his bum life lol. Nate was on like a 15k/15k and now has millions because of Conor and now only wants him.

Nate is basically like an ex gf that got good D from you and realized you're her only source of great D, so she keeps begging you for more.

Last edited:
Nate made millions from those fights because of Connor. Funny thing is, I don't think he understands that and thinks he was finally "getting what he was owed"

Outside of a Connor fight, he's not making six figures.

Nate made millions from those fights because of Connor. Funny thing is, I don't think he understands that and thinks he was finally "getting what he was owed"

Outside of a Connor fight, he's not making six figures.
Whos Connor?

Whos Connor?

Spelling-Police.jpg

He won't fight until the trilogy. If he fights before win or lose he won't scratch the surface of what he'd make for a third fight with Conor. If he's unmotivated, too high and loses to some top ten guy, or loses two in a row... He could kiss that Conor fight goodbye.

fighter A obsessively insults fighter B for obsessing over fighter C.

no irony here.

Tony upset because his d**k isn't worth Nates time.

I ain't saying Nates a gold digger but he aint chasing no broke ninjas.

and he is clearly on Nates..... stop being a hypocrite Tony

nate is a smart guy
and tony should ask for mcg, nothing else

Tony is being a Hypocrite. He refused to fight Khabib until the UFC ponied up more money (Khabib offered him all that cash). Nate wants to get paid and fighting Conor gets him paid.

Conor really did change his bum life lol. Nate was on like a 15k/15k and now has millions because of Conor and now only wants him.

Nate is basically like an ex gf that got good D from you and realized you're her only source of great D, so she keeps begging you for more.
<{anton}>

All Ferg does is bitch about money. UFC only paid him half for the Khabib withdrawal. His training camp cost so much. Blah blah blah.

Nate can make 5-10 million fighting Conor, or 100 k fighting Tony. Why are you talking shit about a man who has the same goal as you which is to maximize earning potential. Tony's been punched way too many times. Use your head.

I begin to like El Cockroach
Dont be scared Nate and accept the mofo fight

TONY FERGUSON has continued his campaign for a fight with Nate Diaz.

“He’s all on McGregor’s d**k,” Ferguson told ESPN's Brett Okamoto. “He’s like a f**king bad ex-girlfriend.

"Literally, a bad taste in somebody’s mouth if you win or you lose, you’ve gotta move on, dude.

"If you really want that money fight then you’re probably hurting for money. Literally, if you have that money fight, you should pay your taxes and then move on. This is a fighter sport."

He added: "You’re ranked number what, eight? Ninth? Don’t you want to be better than that? S**t, dude you beat is ranked higher than you. Don’t you want an opportunity at the belt? Come on.

"I’m skipping a couple names but I’m giving you an opportunity. I’m doing you a favor, I’m not doing myself a f**king favor.

"I’m giving you a chance but if you don’t want it, that’s cool. I’ll give somebody else a chance.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/ufc/609348/Nate-Diaz-Tony-Ferguson-Conor-McGregor-UFC-News
Thony should main event some other event first so he can prove that he can sell much more PPV numbers then what he has twitter followers, because then Nate and Conor might become intrested in fighting him

Nate has that ace in the hole.

Hes 1-1 vs Conor and gave him his only test(s) thus far in the UFC.

He knows he can sit and wait for that trilogy

Back