Dana Not In It For Money

Chris Gaines

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Listen up you goofs, money was never Danas friend!

“Rob Dyrdek called me after the sale, and he said, ‘I’ve got to ask you a question – how do you get up every day and run the race when you’ve already won the race?” White recalled during his recent appearance on The Exchange with Megan Olivi. “I want to know how you strap your f----ng shoes on and go to work every day.’ I said, ‘Because I was never in it for the money.’ I don’t even think about the money. I’m not like, ‘woo-hoo, let’s go!’ It’s a weird thing. It’s not what I’m in it for.”

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/4/2...ite-never-in-this-business-for-money-mma-news

giphy.gif

Discuss.

I guess money is supposed to show up when you don't think about it? Gotta love Dana White.

When you're as rich as Dana... The only reason to continue is for love. But, I notice he doesn't donate his earnings to charity.

Snow in the drive way is way more worthy.

latest

He just wants to keep integrity in the game. No selling out and picking title shots based on ticket sales. No shortchanging guys who don't speak English well, no disparaging fighters publicly or underpaying.

Integrity>Money

Dana White is the man.

When you're as rich as Dana... The only reason to continue is for love. But, I notice he doesn't donate his earnings to charity.

Snow in the drive way is way more worthy.

Most Charities are scams, fuck them.

Listen up you goofs, money was never Danas friend!

“Rob Dyrdek called me after the sale, and he said, ‘I’ve got to ask you a question – how do you get up every day and run the race when you’ve already won the race?” White recalled during his recent appearance on The Exchange with Megan Olivi. “I want to know how you strap your f----ng shoes on and go to work every day.’ I said, ‘Because I was never in it for the money.’ I don’t even think about the money. I’m not like, ‘woo-hoo, let’s go!’ It’s a weird thing. It’s not what I’m in it for.”

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/4/2...ite-never-in-this-business-for-money-mma-news

giphy.gif

Discuss.

I accept his money!
If he does not like it, I will take it all!
Let him build it anew!!

He is just in it for that snow on his driveway.

Dana is there for three things:

1-To ensure that only the most deserving contenders get title shots

2- To ensure that all UFC officials consistently tell the truth.

3- To ensure that no one gets special treatment.

Most Charities are scams, fuck them.
This is often true. They start out well, I think, but get popular and then CEOs find their way in, and turn them into businesses. Businesses playing off of sympathy.

Whenever someone says "it's not about the money" you know it's about the money.

He said it. It must be true. In other news, OJ Simpson says he's innocent, so he must be innocent.

Back