Scientific facts regarding "HGH Gut"

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I have obtained these facts from very reputable source known as random people commenting on bodybuilding.com forums:

The huge guts seen in bodybuilders and the increase in organ weight in the animal studies with testosterone and GH were caused directly by both testosterone and GH. The main reason for the organ growth is secondary to the bulking up and the use of anabolic hormones. In competitive bodybuilding, the body grows bigger, as do the organs.

Due to the huge carbohydrate requirements when using insulin and IGF-1.

insulin causes the disgusting elastic alien belly that Ronnie, Silvio, Dennis Wolf showed on stage.

gh increases fat deposits internally around organs, but burns it off under the skin

Myth 3: Growth Hormone is responsible for the distended stomach look

Fact: "Wrong again, jerkies! GH is primarily used a fat burner that helps maintain lean body mass." He says that INSULIN is the cause of distended stomachs, because pros have to eat a lot of carbs to offset their higher than normal insulin production. "This constant pounding of carbohydrates and intercellular fat storage cause the distended look".

wdnzm9B.jpg

2SicTXa.jpg

3cq8rmv.jpg

udBeTJN.jpg

Highly scientific. Random internet posters.

If ul says something

It's usually right
Gsp is a

1. Organize your post.

2. The sauce you post on a forum is ANOTHER forum???

3. Why are your threads always copypasta??? Is that something you learned at Plebbit?

Do you EVER have any ideas of your own?

<Wenger85>

Highly scientific. Random internet posters.
In the age of fake news and "alternative facts" random internet posters are about as reliable as anything by a "real" journalist. Mostly because random internet posters are journalists these days.

This place has nothing to do with "Facts".

GTFO with your info, start throwing around accusations and posting funny GIFS.

I'm having trouble determining whether you are accusing GSP of using roids or arguing that he is clean

I just want to thank all those guys like GSP for what they're done to their bodies.

the thing is, most of these guys have used, use or will use PEDs. Whats distressing is that even very vocal anti PEDs Athletes have been caught in tests.

Just enjoy the fights, the only guys getting caught suck at using PEDs.

Slow day on Sherdog.

GSP is a cheat and ran when USADA came my man platinum stood and showed greatness only one man can have a gut in this world and i would still wipe his ass when hes finished #platinumbless
14727618_363262774020335_492405914448429056_n.jpg

Bwq3Cn2.jpg

IWrong again, jerkies! GH is primarily used a fat burner that helps maintain lean body mass." He says that INSULIN is the cause of distended stomachs, because pros have to eat a lot of carbs to offset their higher than normal insulin production. "This constant pounding of carbohydrates and intercellular fat storage cause the distended look".

So basically you are saying that GSP is fat from eating too many carbs?

So basically you are saying that GSP is fat from eating too many carbs?

i'm not saying anything just providing information for discussion. I will say GSP looks in worse shape now than he did 10 months ago when he wasn't training seriously

Every picture of GSP is when he is breathing hard. Why isn't there a pic of him not breathing during or after a workout? Pretty sure I know the answer but.....

Back