Michael Joseph Perry Vs. Michael Jerome Reece-Page

King_Brown

#AndStill #1 bettor on Sherdog ($4300)
Banned
Reaction score
Hearing that Page will be a free agent soon. A welcome fight with Mike Perry would be epic and should headline a fox event. Think about this fight. it would be EPIC. who you think wins and how. Can Perry catch Page?

Page's style would be a nightmare for Perry. Head movement, dynamic striking, speed, and precision are all things that Jouban used effectively against Perry, and Page is several tiers above Jouban.

inb4 Platinum Nation arrives. Brace yourselves.

Perry KTFOs that lanky mofo, Stand Short and Proud (I mean 5'10 isn't that short for a WW, but still)!

Page lights Perry up like a house in the suburbs at Christmas time

Page's style would be a nightmare for Perry. Head movement, dynamic striking, speed, and precision are all things that Jouban used effectively against Perry, and Page is several tiers above Jouban.
i think jouban smokes mvp to be honest.

i think jouban smokes mvp to be honest.
MVP is too fast for him. He beat up Perry because Perry couldn't avoid any of his strikes, but avoiding strikes is MVP's specialty. If Jouban beats MVP, it's by grappling, not striking, and Perry doesn't have the grappling to threaten MVP.

MVP is too fast for him. He beat up Perry because Perry couldn't avoid any of his strikes, but avoiding strikes is MVP's specialty. If Jouban beats MVP, it's by grappling, not striking, and Perry doesn't have the grappling to threaten MVP.
mvp seems legit but jouban has styled on people who arnt cans. so mvp is still a mystery for me. erick silva territory

mvp seems legit but jouban has styled on people who arnt cans. so mvp is still a mystery for me. erick silva territory
Oh believe me, I'm not as hype on him as some people. I just see Perry as being an easy style for MVP, same as he was for Jouban, and for some of the same reasons. Jouban is a good fighter, but I don't think he has the striking to beat MVP in a stand up fight. If Jouban were to beat MVP, he'd have to mix in some grappling, though MVP has shown some competency on the ground.

Those two shouldn't fight until one has the title

Page is basically a better version of Jouban. Perry would get pieced the fuck up.

MVP would do horrible things to Perry on the feet...horrible, wicked things

Not that he deserves it. But i wish they would just feed Perry to Wonderboy or Carlos. Might calm down his fan girls a little when he gets his soul taken, and may make Sherdog a little more bearable at the same time. But i doubt it, seen as the guy seemed to gain more fans after getting lit up by a male model.

Last edited:
lol imagine Bellator losing MVP without ever booking him in a meaningful fight.

Back