Matt Serra confirms Cody Garbrandt KO'd TJ Dillashaw Sparring Video

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Interviews Justin Bucholz and asks about the alleged video, and Bucholz admits he already showed him the video LMAO

i'm not a big fan of either guy but really... this is first class little bitch drama. if you want a pat on the back knock the guy out when people are watching and there is something riding on it.

Patrick Cummins made Cormier cry in the wrestling room too.

What's the big fuss about getting KO'ed in training? More reason to believe Cody is a dick for koing his team mate but meh, DC got koed by Mike Kyle in training, don't mean Kyle is better than DC.

probably just a decent knockdown. not toes curled or anything but im just guessing

I swear Team Alpha Male aren't doing themselves any favors.

Manufactured drama. Get your wolf tickets here folks.

Everyone's favorite fighter has been wrekt in practice before. We talkin practice, man.

When people say "KO'd" it can mean so many different things. It could be anything from TJ out cold, convulsion Lindland style on the ground, or it could mean a stiff knockdown where TJ was back on his feet 5 seconds later. It could also mean a body shot KO: maybe Cody caught him in the liver and TJ had to take a knee and stop sparring.

Either way, it's just training/sparring, and what happens in the gym should stay in the gym. I'm sure Cody has been KO'd in sparring before, probably even by TJ at some point.

What's the big fuss about getting KO'ed in training? More reason to believe Cody is a dick for koing his team mate but meh, DC got koed by Mike Kyle in training, don't mean Kyle is better than DC.
this. how do people not get this. you're not supposed to go full steam during training - you're probably doing something wrong if you're KOing your own training partners. if anything it makes cody look bad, not TJ.

When people say "KO'd" it can mean so many different things. It could be anything from TJ out cold, convulsion Lindland style on the ground, or it could mean a stiff knockdown where TJ was back on his feet 5 seconds later. It could also mean a body shot KO: maybe Cody caught him in the liver and TJ had to take a knee and stop sparring.

Either way, it's just training/sparring, and what happens in the gym should stay in the gym. I'm sure Cody has been KO'd in sparring before, probably even by TJ at some point.

Cody KO'd him multiple times. To the point where TJ had to be helped up to his feet by 2 other guys

Glad we got that sorted and everyone has seen the video confirming this not just one guy on podca.....

Oh wait

<6>

this. how do people not get this. you're not supposed to go full steam during training - you're probably doing something wrong if you're KOing your own training partners. if anything it makes cody look bad, not TJ.

LOL Tell that TJ. He goes after people like a dumbass because he can't control himself. Cody warned him and Faber that he would KO him if he went after him sparring again, he got what he wanted.

I believe the drama was because TJ said it didn't happen/exist

Glad we got that sorted and everyone has seen the video confirming this not just one guy on podca.....

Oh wait

<6>

Serra might be many things, highly doubtful he's going to lie on his own show saying he saw the video.

I don't get it though. Is Neck Tat so insecure that he is resorting to this lame shit? It's training.. Nobody cares, even if he shit himself.

There's footage of Garbrandt being knocked stiff in actual fight. The whole beef makes no sense.

The best way this can end is with TJ KOing him in the fight.

Back