Most brutal WMMA ko EVER

DannyNL

The King is BACK, baby!
Banned
Reaction score
holy shit holy shit, if more ladies punched like this WMMA would be a lot bigger, but I doubt this girl gets by usada

thats-a-man-baby-austin-powers.jpg

who the fuck allowed this man vs. woman fight? is that even legal?

Is there anything in the sport to prevent a biological man from dressing like a woman and fighting other women?

Well yeah, of course Joseph Benavidez can beat up a chick, except maybe once in a lifetime Rounda under the right circumstances.

Joseph-Benavidez-Wins-PNG.png

I think this KO is rather brutal.

The kicker is Christine Stanley, and she has slimmed down to flyweight since then and is now on the Invicta FC roster.

5%2Bsec%2Bkick%2Bko.gif

Last edited:

The kicker is Christine Stanley, and she has slimmed down to flyweight since then and is now on the Invicta FC roster.

5%2Bsec%2Bkick%2Bko.gif
Holy fuck is that the one in OP video? (At work, cant watch) Even if Wonderboy did that I'd be impressed.

Damn, I suspected the first replies to be facetious/troll, but the level of androgyny is insane

Not MMA but this Ann Wolf KO is the hardest I have ever seen a woman hit.
giphy.gif

Medeiros is nothing special. She's won twice via stoppage due to strikes in 13 pro fights and was easily beaten by Angela Hill in her most recent fight. She won't make the UFC and is 38 years old.

5%2Bsec%2Bkick%2Bko.gif
When people think fights aren't fixed. They don't even look like they are within 2 weight classes, and red corner/gloved girl, look at her hands. She looks like she was throwing a limp twisted slap. Lamb to the slaughter right there.

Side note: Cecil People's bless.

Back