McGregor=Past, Platinum=Future

panzer723

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
images

Enough with the Forgotten Past Conor McGregor, he stabbed the UFC in the back and will not comeback.

The Mayweather Fight is a Swan Song Goodbye, he will not win but he will get rich no need for UFC anymore.

And a Hero will rise,
A Jersey Shore Samurai from the Sky.

To save the MMA World from plumming ruins caused by the WME IMG Monkeys.

A Platinum Warrior will build and restore the UFC to it's Glory.

Believe It!

Conor = Present, Platinum = Future

Strong OP TS, I agree that Platinum is the future but he's also the present. Lovely looking ladies as well.

All my nightmares are coming true, McGregor and platinum threads are merging into a super troll thread with an exponentially stronger trolling

Anyone else remember when trolling was actually funny on this forum?

Oh the salty tears when perry gets fed to a top ten and gets ktfo.

I love Platinum. But. If we think he will have the same popularity, fan support(a whole country), and backing by the UFC to put him in spotlight situations we are delusional.

You are exactly the problem with "anyone can post threads".

Present.. Ah you mean those title defences he's planning, right?

Who cares about title defences when you're making this much $$$ and bring this much attention and glamour to the sport?

Who cares about title defences when you're making this much $$$ and bring this much attention and glamour to the sport?

Nobody really, Aldo won the belt almost a year ago, and has been healthy the entire time, No defenses.

They don't actually care about title defenses, but when they go to there " Conor Haters Anonymous " support group, they need to find someone to justify not being able to cope in life since Conor became a 2 division champ.

LOL at your agruments!

I care! I want to see champions defend their top positions.

I don't give a shit about UFC gimmick.

McGoat didn't get beat up by a male model in his 2nd UFC fight though

Back