Thanks to TUF 25, people get it

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I am currently living in the Philippines and crab potting is extremely common there. In a system where everyone is supposed to be the same, the fact that one person does well and doesn't follow local customs can make other Filipinos jealous. Dom even said that Faber wants you to do well but not better than him. (TJ made 25k/25k against Assuncao, which is even less than Iaquinta.) The money he lost from the reebok deal gets paid back many times over with musclepharm so he can retire properly and live his life with his wife. I'd be happy for anyone who gets that(rare for mma fighters)
Faber couldn't stand that TJ is the champ and that he wouldn't be getting TJ's money after changing camps. It's funny because TJ is clearly the least charismatic yet now people understand that Faber is using TJ's bad rep to his advantage to sell a fight and to get some of the proceeds. Urijah essentially admits to making TJ choose a place and then kicking him out.
PVZ is leaving the gym because she wants a real gym and probably a real man too.

TJ made TAM a lot of money and now that he's at a new camp, he shows continued evolution. Lineker was on a rampage but when he fought TJ, it was like he didn't even belong in the octagon with him

I am currently living in the Philippines and crab potting is extremely common there. In a system where everyone is supposed to be the same, the fact that one person does well and doesn't follow local customs can make other Filipinos jealous. Dom even said that Faber wants you to do well but not better than him. (TJ made 25k/25k against Assuncao, which is even less than Iaquinta.) The money he lost from the reebok deal gets paid back many times over with musclepharm so he can retire properly and live his life with his wife. I'd be happy for anyone who gets that(rare for mma fighters)
Faber couldn't stand that TJ is the champ and that he wouldn't be getting TJ's money after changing camps. It's funny because TJ is clearly the least charismatic yet now people understand that Faber is using TJ's bad rep to his advantage to sell a fight and to get some of the proceeds. Urijah essentially admits to making TJ choose a place and then kicking him out.
PVZ is leaving the gym because she wants a real gym and probably a real man too.
nice post i think its fairly obvious this happened, not sure who is right or wrong, think TJ had a bit of well sorry should have had a bit of loyalty to TAM. That is just me though.

nice post i think its fairly obvious this happened, not sure who is right or wrong, think TJ had a bit of well sorry should have had a bit of loyalty to TAM. That is just me though.
It is fairly obvious, but people still believe the lie or relate to Garbrandt because maybe they grew up without a dad. TJ's lack of charisma has definitely hurt him here, I met him once, he's a smart and cool guy and I try to use his work ethic to take my life to the next level

It is fairly obvious, but people still believe the lie or relate to Garbrandt because maybe they grew up without a dad. TJ's lack of charisma has definitely hurt him here, I met him once, he's a smart and cool guy and I try to use his work ethic to take my life to the next level
He should have stayed loyal to TAM regardless IMO

TAM trains fighters from nobodys and invests heavily in them. they even pay for the fighters boarding, food etc. until the fighter can "make it" and then the fighter pays them back by staying with them and doing their camps with TAM

they built TJ into a champ and then TJ left them hanging

its not a thing where urijah doesnt want them to be successful, or he would be beefing with cody right now....

The first 6 minutes of that episode of TUF was 3 angry midgets arguing and getting emotional.

It was funny but pathetic at the same time. I'm glad TJ got shot of team alpha midget no shirty bros.

Cruz was right about Faber he doesn't give a shit about his fighters he only wants money for his brand/gym

like Mcgregor said.... Winners focus on winning and losers focus on winners. #conorbless

Back