Heated argument between Urijah Faber and T.J. Dillashaw

"We have Chris Holdsworth, dude."

Yeah, TJ, they've got Chris Holdsworth! Dafuq were you thinking??

Manlets arguing
6b05547209d9bafa5cc79c5d8169ac95.jpg

Cody: "That was a bold-face lie...that's why he is angry & emotional."
Right after he dove & tried to get a piece of TJ.

Manlet logic.

I get these guys are college wrestlers who cage fight for a living, but this shit is ridiculous. There's simply no good reason for their dispute. TJ comes off better, though.

I'm kind of sick of the TAM/TJ drama. Didn't Benavidez also change camps? Isn't Paige training elsewhere right now? Who the fuck cares?

Also lol at calling a 135er who made less than 30k/30k against Assuncao a sellout. He's clearly not a very effective one.

I believe faber story. Sorry tj.

Looks like Mendes has all the answers.

But Edgar took it from him.

Best part of the clip was at the end.
Matt Brown eating peanuts or something all bored

this seems like some petty drama and very unprofessional behavior from all three fighters.

God I just want to slap Garbrandt in the face. Big tough guy Cody Garbrandt.

I mean he'd kick my ass after that but it'd be worth it.

i gotta go with Dillashaw on this one, if they're paying him 5k a month to train there then there's no reason he shouldn't take it. Why would he stay around and pay Alpha male to train?

If he stayed at Alpha Male, what would have Uriah done for him? At some point there would have been a Jon Jones/Rashad evans situation since all their fucking fighters fight in the same 2 divisions.

I believe faber story. Sorry tj.
There really is nothing to debate. TJ admits it in the video. He left the camp to train with Bang.
End of story.

1:47 he agrees to wanting to train with Duane but come back and use the Alpha male resources.

Alot of fighters moonlight with other coaches short term, but he straight up says he's doing his FULL camp with Duane.

What is so hard for people to understand?

I don't think anyone is at fault here. It was just a decision both made. Many guys(Vitor, Reem, etc..)change gyms frequently....Faber didn't like that shit and cut him. Plain and simple. Both have the right to do whatever they wanna do in this situation.

And i disagree with Faber when he tried to imply that a gym/team is like a wife, lol..not at all.

Back