Serra-Longo is just a straight up poor camp at this point...

Killme

The NoGi Bear
@Green
Reaction score
They get phenoms go to that camp, and all under perform and fail to improve on weaknesses...

Obviously Weidman, totally static in his improvement for years now, in fact i feel his wrestling and top control have declined.

Sterling, crazy talented, gifted... never shown much improvement, never lived up to his potential...

Al Iaquinta, always had sweet boxing... but could never defend a submission, still cannot defend a submission and lets be honest, his boxing is pretty static too, it was always good... but never reached a higher level defensively.

Eddie Gordon, talented, athletic... poor ground game, never improved, bounced out after winning tuf in under a year.

an overrated camp with bad corner advice, compassion or skill when it comes to improving fighters, all there talent would be best served going elsewhere, but they seem a close knit group... which brings self destructive OSP like loyalty...

Sterling throws no volume and gets upset when he loses a split decision like Masvidal

I wouldnt take longo seriously looking sloppy and stuff.

You idiots so quick to claim "shitty camp" trying to look like you're smart always make me laugh. All you're showing is that you don't know shit.

Serra and Longo are both supremely talented coaches. Some fighters are fucking stupid, what can you do?

Aljo, Al and Weidman are a combined 26-7 in UFC if you include al's TUF run. They've done some great things.

3 months later.. "Serra-Longo is a great camp at this point!" "so much has changed, they're on winning streaks!"

Always remember:

111115-UFC-Rousey-training-OB-G01.vnocropresize.940.529.medium.61.jpg

Sterling throws no volume and gets upset when he loses a split decision like Masvidal
You know there's a problem with a fighter when they're afraid to trade strikes with Bryan Caraway, a guy who's only ever finished one guy in his career via strikes, which was some nobody in his second pro fight 11 years ago.

I guess because you said it and have never been there it must be true.

Back