Conor will have Ronda Rousey status by the end of the year.

John Wick

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Floyd will KO Conor in an embarrassing loss.
Nate Diaz will beat Conor for the LW title to settle the trilogy.

Conor is winning ESPYs, on covers of magazines, going on talk shows, and enjoying life on the top right now riding this UFC/media push as far as it can possibly go, but it's a very realistic scenerio the 2 men above whip him by the end of the year. The media will crush him. Balance will be restored in the universe.

It's the calm before the storm, boys. 2017 is the end of Conor McGregor. The writings are on the wall. He should enjoy his vodka, drugs, and tree house benders now while he's untouchable, because he'll get the Jon Jones treatment when he's no longer their media darling. His reputation, like Ronda's, will get assassinated after he loses miserably by both men. Heard it here first.

Last edited:
Floyd's not KOing shit. This coming from a guy who hopes Conor loses and hates boxing.

We can only hope. But i don't think Conor is dumb enough to let his stock drop that low, at least that quickly. I doubt the Mayweather fight is ever going to happen anyways.

Not happening

Conor actually has talent, and mma needs him right now. Sherdogs favorite fighters barely pull buys in.

Love him or hate him, you want to watch him. Just like people watch Floyd, Tyson, Silva, Lesnar, and the other big draws.

When was the last time Floyd KO'ed someone? 2011? Dude will fight safe and look to outpoint McGregor. Floyd has a storied history of frustrating KO artists like Conor into a decision win.

i just want to see the best fight, that's why i watch the ufc and not the lesser brands as much (i know i know, not an mma fan), and it sucks to see the belt sget held up because of "star" status. There is no "star" in the ufc, it's all niche and in no way, will there be a huge breakout star, because as popular as RR was she couldn't act for shit and played essentially a wooden version of herself. Ditto every other MMA schmuck who decided they wanted to act. the mma people that do succeed in movies don't talk, there is a reason for that.

Oh lord..

Conor haters are worse than Conor fanboy casuals.

These fucking haters are just so pathetic

Healthy Diaz at 155 beats Mcgregor... Bet the farm on it.

Nobodys 100% healthy coming into a fight.

"Full camp Diaz" did worse than "Cabo Tequila Diaz"

Dude was busted all up sucking his CBD pen.

"Wont touch me" my ass. Dude got dropped several times. Tryin to do the itchy butthole scoot

If, a big if, he fights Floyd I doubt he fights again in 2017 at all.
He will make so much money he may never fight again period.
He's always been in this to make money, once that is accomplished I don't see him fighting anyone in the cage for what would be 90% less than the Floyd purse.

Too many FAIL threads on Sherdog today to count.

ynHXUtK9TLOwZmi0kSDn_climbing%20the%20corporate%20ladder.gif

Haters can only dream. The thing is tho conor didint take his loss like ronda did so I doubt that is what happens.

Too many FAIL threads on Sherdog today to count.

ynHXUtK9TLOwZmi0kSDn_climbing%20the%20corporate%20ladder.gif
Jesus that girl has zero survival insticts. Sensing the fall she tucks her arms in and uses her head to break the fall.

At the end of the year, Conor will hold a world title in boxing, 2 titles in MMA, and will go down as a contender for the greatest combat athlete in history.

Jesus that girl has zero survival insticts. Sensing the fall she tucks her arms in and uses her head to break the fall.
Yea she basically accepted death there. Lucky her head went in between the ladders and not forehead to steel.

Back